my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Bringer of Torture

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bringer of Torture
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 07, 2007 17:50     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"The medical examiner, Dr. Steven Cogswell, testified during the trial that he found injuries consistent with sexual assault. He concluded the little girl suffocated after being buried alive, and said that she had managed to poke two fingers through the plastic bags before she died. Her body was found in a shallow hole, encased in two black plastic trash bags. She had suffocated, and was found clutching a purple stuffed dolphin."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10958653/

I guess it makes more sense to me after having kids to know the old cliche that innocence and purity are lost forever after something like this happens. Kids are supposed to be happy and have fun being alive...it's just so sad.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 08, 2007 01:00     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry Paul, I had to move this one to here... Really disturbing man.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 08, 2007 10:21     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The authorities caught this guy at a Salvation Army shelter in my town. A larger question here is what kind of punishment should be handed out for an animal like this?

Eye for an eye...tooth for a tooth? Or let him rot in jail?

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted March 15, 2007 12:32     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sad news...what's really sad in my opinion is that societies still fail to recognize the need to keep pedophiles locked away for good. "Human rights" seem only apply to offenders, never the potential victims unless they are of political or economical importance. Kids and old people always get the least protection.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 21, 2007 18:35     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...and once again, the shit never ends:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/17722385/

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted March 28, 2007 09:39     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why did you bring this one up. Makes me sick.

You know, I am against death penalty, but when it comes to such cases, with kids involved, I tend to choose death by torture for the offender.

...when asked what he (Ed Kemper, killer) considered to be appropriate punishment, he replied....."Death by torture" .

--------------------

What the...?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 29, 2007 16:30     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So you're against the death penalty but you you are for state sanctioned 'death by torture'? Seems like one in the same to me (in principle).
Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted March 30, 2007 14:24     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just can't cope with such things.

--------------------

What the...?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan