my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Terrorism, Death Metal, and Prozak

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Terrorism, Death Metal, and Prozak
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 17, 2007 20:02     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was casually reading in one of my newssources this afternoon and stumbled upon something pretty startling. The interesting stuff begins toward the bottom of page one:
http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/articles/070122fa_fact_khatchadourian

|  IP: Logged
Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted January 18, 2007 10:59     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
I was casually reading in one of my newssources this afternoon and stumbled upon something pretty startling. The interesting stuff begins toward the bottom of page one:
http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/articles/070122fa_fact_khatchadourian

Ahh, just imagine, growing up on a goatfarm... Goats are DANGEROUS!!

Sourruonded with goats and socializing with Prozak ,that can only end in catastrophy....

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted January 18, 2007 12:17     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am assuming this is the Prozak that ghosts upon this board from time to time.

English major eh? The guy may be intelligent but he's still a jerk plain and simple.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Cthon
Member # 156

posted January 18, 2007 17:38     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wild.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted January 18, 2007 21:26     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
zzZZzzzZZZz

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan