my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Lebanon's 9/11or ...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lebanon's 9/11or ...
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted July 22, 2006 00:36     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Why Do They Hate Us? Picture Album

Can someone stop this shit? does anyone care?
Why do the US support Israel? Is this just an other front, so now FREEDOOM can spread in Syria and Iran? Bravo!!!

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 22, 2006 09:07     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In this most recent conflict what I find amusing is that you guys have no problem with Hezbollah firing rockets THAT ARE SPECIFICALLY INTENDED TO KILL INNOCENTS & NONMILITARY TARGETS but when a Israeli artillery shell misses its 'military' mark and kills a bystander everybody goes crazy and blames Israel for war crimes against humanity.

Also check the timeline of the most recent unpleasantness...Hezbollah started all of this by capturing the Israeli soldier and firing off the rockets.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 22, 2006 11:07     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hezbollah captured the two Israeli invaders INSIDE LEBANON!

Israel's crimes against humanity have surpassed 300 innocent people now.
Indiscriminate bombing just to kill as many as possible.

"Every time we do something you tell me America
will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear:
Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people,
control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel
Sharon, October 3, 2001, to Shimon Peres, as reported on Kol Yisrael radio.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 22, 2006 12:47     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good job of completely sidestepping the issue I brought up.....and on the capture of the Israeli 'invaders' let's review the facts:

JERUSALEM, July 12 — With two more soldiers captured today, Israel launched a major military offensive on a second front, sending armored forces into southern Lebanon in response to a brazen border raid by the militant group Hezbollah that killed at least seven soldiers in addition to those abducted.

The new Israeli incursion came on a day when the army was still expanding its two-week-old operations in the Gaza Strip, seeking the return of a soldier captured by Palestinian militants inside Israel on June 25. More than 20 Palestinians were killed in Gaza today, most in airstrikes and many of them civilians, according to Palestinian medical officials.

Hezbollah’s assault on Israeli soldiers inside Israeli territory bore similarities to the raid by the Palestinians last month, and suddenly, the crisis on Israel’s southern flank had essentially been replicated on its northern border, ratcheting up tensions even further.

I kept reading the words INSIDE ISRAEL....hmm..I wonder what that means?

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted July 22, 2006 18:25     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by blazky:
Why Do They Hate Us? Picture Album

Can someone stop this shit? does anyone care?

How can we stop this? I have no ides!
Yes, many people care, we have neighbours that fled from Lebanon and now they are swedish citizens, many of them are still stuck in south of Lebanon. One girl is only 2 1/2 years old and she wanna go home to Sweden, she and her family was visiting relatives is Lebanon.We care. A lot!!

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted July 23, 2006 06:01     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
I kept reading the words INSIDE ISRAEL....hmm..I wonder what that means?[/QB]

Me too, I just read something an ISRAELI columnist wrote.

quote:
And the most disgusting sight: George Bush in a playful mood sitting on his chair in St. Petersburg, with his loyal servant Tony Blair leaning over him, and solving the problem: "See? What they need to do is get Syria to get Hizbullah to stop doing that shit, and it's over."

Thus spake the leader of the world, and the seven dwarfs - "the great of the world"

web page

Yes, I have my own opinion too but I'm too tired (or just lazy) to try and translate my wiev into english.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 23, 2006 07:49     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
In this most recent conflict what I find amusing is that you guys have no problem with Hezbollah firing rockets THAT ARE SPECIFICALLY INTENDED TO KILL INNOCENTS & NONMILITARY TARGETS but when a Israeli artillery shell misses its 'military' mark and kills a bystander everybody goes crazy and blames Israel for war crimes against humanity.

Also check the timeline of the most recent unpleasantness...Hezbollah started all of this by capturing the Israeli soldier and firing off the rockets.

We've been down this route before, and it does bear repeating that most of the terrorist organisations do target indiscriminately, or more to the point, target civilians deliberately. However, regardless of this I still cannot accept what the Israelis are up to in Lebanon. To me it is totally disproportionate.

I would venture this as a discussion point - it could be argued that both sides are to blame for this current impasse. Forget about whether the military responses from each side are acceptable for a moment and consider this - the militants knew exactly what they were doing when they captured the Israeli soldiers and what may follow once Israel were informed of it. Israel, predictably, respond in heavy handed fashion and so the winding up begins, with each side provoking the other and the responses getting more and more extreme. That is how I see it, outside of the context of 'military responses'.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 23, 2006 10:49     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It is hard for me to discuss this subject much at all without restraining myself.
I have too much hatered for Israel to give much of an unbiased opinion.
BUT!...Most people (Outside of certain Amerikans from the south) know that Israel is WRONG.
They are always wrong when they do something because one of they're core beliefs is based upon pure and simple racism.
The Torah...basis for theyre laws...is a racist book.
If you are not of Jewish blood, then you are not as good as them. They are "God's chosen people" etc.
Its the same shit as White Supremeists, Nazi's, Certain Black, Asian and Mexican groups have too.
Everyone thinks that they're race is above the others.

Its all a bunch of bullshit.

It is proven through the history of Israel that they constantly provoke theyre enemies.
They do everything they can to piss off everyone else...instead of TALKING about theyre problems & finding solutions.

Israel have been making incursions into Lebanon for some time now...to provoke this.
Its all been in the planning for months.
Hizbollah are right to respond by capturing enemies within theyre own borders!
I dont care what that disinformation "News Report" above says.

This latest episode of World War Three...is opening the path for actions against Syria and Iran.

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted July 24, 2006 01:29     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
This latest episode of World War Three...is opening the path for actions against Syria and Iran.

That's the point. Just think about it, all you blind people focused on so-called "terrorism" on this board.

I personnaly s..t on Israel.
90 per cent of its people stand behind Olmert.

Smash Zionism !

--------------------

What the...?

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 24, 2006 07:23     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan