my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Peace, Propaganda & the Promised Land

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Peace, Propaganda & the Promised Land
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted July 21, 2006 15:52     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How Israel manipulates and distorts American public perceptions
 |  IP: Logged
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 21, 2006 18:07     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now we're onto something a little bigger than evil empire americans and bushy.

the picture is much larger indeed.

PS: Here is a good one if you have'nt seen it ? i could possibly torrent it up if you cant find it.

The Merchants of Cool -- PBS Frontline

Just the tip of the berg

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 21, 2006 18:13     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But come to think of it, why do we protect israel ? Well we must and because history (our history) has to or it will be eventually re-written. I mean just think of a world without christmas (we all celebrate X-mas right?) or our democratic outlook on life, liberty and freedoms. Its an insane thought but would alot of things have arisen or lifestyle's as we know it even have exsisted without this freedom ? Mabye we would still be using an Ox & Cart like alot of countries still do today.

Heavy shit man !

all i want the jews to do away with right now is {RAP is Cool} i mean, its been long enough now rap has been cool eh? This is getting out of hand and it has infected other countries a way lot more than the rock era ever did. But i know the reasons for this and it is because ignorance is more common in the world than intellect. And damn is rap music ignorant... just suitable for the underbrain populace.

Weak minds i tell ya. HAHAHA!

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted July 22, 2006 00:14     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here is a list of UN SECURITY COUNCIL RESOLUTIONS against Israel
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 22, 2006 06:39     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What the hell?
What does RAP music have to do with Israel?
You confuse me Hatross. lol

Amerika needs to stop support of Israel completely.
Use that support money for Amerika instead.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 23, 2006 07:28     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All that is happening today stems from WWII and the fact that the allies still feel so guilty for the massacres of the Jews under Hitler's regime, partly because they knew it was going on and most nations were ambivolent to it. After Germany was defeated and the scale of what had happened became clear, since then, I believe a policy of ambivolence towards what Israel does in the Middle East has existed. The UN resolutions strike me as being little more than points of discussion - effectively licking their boots whilst ignoring the real issues.

This isn't exclusively about the Jews though. Organisations such as Hezbollah have always wanted the eradication of Israel and the Jews, which is just as unacceptable as what Israel is currently doing in Lebanon. It often appears to me that both sides are on a wind up mission to see who throws the first stone, so to speak.

As I watch the systematic destruction of areas of Lebanon it makes me wonder if the Jews have learnt anything from recent history, and their near destruction little more than 60 years ago.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 25, 2006 13:12     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't agree - the point you missed is that they were, incorrectly in my opinion, made a scapegoat for Germany's problems in WWII and were made to pay a terrible price for that. Now they are, in some circles, being held as responsible for the elevated tensions in the middle east. Correct or otherwise is irrelevant - they are alienating many of their allies with their completley disproportionate response to this situation, which is now a full scale crisis of their making. This does not bode well for future relations in the middle east and I do genuinely fear for the future in this region.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 26, 2006 14:26     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Holy hell, two very awesome responses from Hex and Corpse. Thank you for bringing reality back to the fantasy world called Technocratic Manipulators.
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 26, 2006 18:34     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The real deal here is that, as before, the two sides are playing brinkmanship and they don't particularly care who gets it, kids, UN observers, you name it.

My concern is that Israel have overstepped the mark here and as usual innocent people are suffering. Hezbollah are what we expect a terrorist organisation to be and I have no time for them. However, I don't expect the same tactics from the West and it seems to me that is exactly what we are getting.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 16, 2006 22:30     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Lynn:
What the hell?
What does RAP music have to do with Israel?
You confuse me Hatross. lol

Indeed there is a connection, my right-hemisphere figured it out.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan