my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Interview with man who accessed NASA network in search of UFO/Free NRG info...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Interview with man who accessed NASA network in search of UFO/Free NRG info...
Ormr
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 812

posted June 08, 2006 21:51     Profile for Ormr   Email Ormr     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Greetings fellow earthlings. I am new here.
http://www.earthfiles.com/news/news.cfm?ID=1099&category=Environment

Thought that this article might interest some of you, if not already aware of the site on which it is found.

The Department of Justice are attempting to extradite this man, a UK citizen, using a recently amended US-UK treaty which the US government has not even ratified.

--------------------

Now I am become death, the destroyer of worlds

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 12, 2006 14:55     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Interresting article.

The guy still didnt find anything we already dont know.
Personally, I dont believe in Aliens.
My own opinion is that any UFO's out there are simpily experimental classified Military craft.
I do believe that Anti-Gravity technology is being perfected and used in those craft.
Otherwise...many people see things that are of purely natural orgin.
Sort of like the spots of light reflected off Satellites at times.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted June 13, 2006 13:16     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Number 6:
Personally, I dont believe in Aliens.

If you ae saying you don't believe in UFO type aliens then OK, fair enough because I'm something of a sceptic myself. However, if you are saying there isn't life on other planets then I'll just say this - there are hundreds of millions of stars out there - many of them must harbour planets just like our own sun. To me it is totally inconceivable that there is no other life in the universe other than what dwells here. It simply cannot be. If it is I'll eat your hat

--------------------

Hail Santa...

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted June 13, 2006 13:26     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This was on the news here some weeks ago and I've got to say it the whole thing sucks. True he shouldn't have been hacking since it is an illegal act, but rather than throwing the book at him shouldn't the US be congratulating him on exposing how non-existent their so-called security systems were, then set about tightening them up???

Two words come to mind - soft target.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 13, 2006 14:03     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I agree. Soft target. The U.S. or U.K. should hire the guy!¨

I dont believe in the UFO type aliens.

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted June 14, 2006 19:00     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Jeff Lynn:
I dont believe in the UFO type aliens.

Oh, really? (clicky)

Good read. Thanks Ormr.

I don't believe in the whole UFO phenomenom either, but you gotta wonder why the U.S. Govt. wants this guy so bad?

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted June 15, 2006 07:39     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's called making an example out of him. He's an easy target and they can't nail the ones who are doing real harm so, if you like, this is a 'show trial'.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 16, 2006 04:08     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dont know what to think about that X-D.

My gut feeling is that its one of two things.
Experimental Military Object from another Country...or...
Some type of Remote Controlled Toy Object.

However...it is possible that it is part of the new highly advanced Croatian Space Program.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 17, 2006 06:14     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I still think the Photo (X-D posted a link to) is something quite simple.
An experimental aircraft is another possibility because the direction it headed, south from that point in town, is toward the landing path of Zagreb Airport.

Anyway...
Just a snip of an article about the Topic:

::::::

Gary McKinnon, the English hacker facing 70 years in U.S. prison for searching Pentagon sites for UFO evidence, says the weirdest thing he found was a list of "Non-Terrestrial Officers" and fleet transfers between ships that don't exist in the U.S. Navy.

'I found a list of officers' names,' he claims, 'under the heading Non-Terrestrial Officers.'

'Non-Terrestrial Officers?'

'Yeah, I looked it up,' says Gary, 'and it's nowhere. It doesn't mean little green men. What I think it means is not earth-based. I found a list of fleet-to-fleet transfers, and a list of ship names. I looked them up. They weren't U.S. navy ships. What I saw made me believe they have some kind of spaceship, off-planet.'

::::::

"Non-Terrestrial Officers"
"Fleet-to-Fleet Transfers"

It looks to me like he has come across someone's database for a Space Game.
Kinda like Fantasy Football...only its a Game of some sort.
He should look into the Gaming world for the answers.

This whole thing is really laughable to me. NASA cant even get the Shuttles off correctly, Half the missions to Mars have ended in failure, The "Space Industry" is so regulated that private companies cant get far.
Sure...the Military (U.S., Russian, Europe, China) have the ability to do work in Space, but the money isnt there. The astronomical costs for an Off-World Navy, plus the publicity it would generate through inevitable leaks and heresay...would make it big news and thus, not such a secret anymore.

You cant hide for long where the People's money is being spent...especially if it were in such a large amount.

I think that this Kid who broke into the Government Computers is very smart...but talks too much.
Like i said...they should hire him...but on the clause that he stops having such delusional fantasies about "Non-Terrestrial" activities in Space.

There is one sobering point I would like to state.
Mankind will NEVER do anything truely significant in Space untill some severe problems are solved here on Earth first.
Since Human Nature is what it is...I dont believe that will ever happen.

The Kid has been watching too many Sci-Fi Movies.

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted June 22, 2006 20:15     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"Non-Terrestrial Officers"
"Fleet-to-Fleet Transfers"

ay caramba
yes they are at sea so whats the prob... non terrestrial?! call it aquatic officers maybe this all those weird experiments being made by the Croatian navy who knows?

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 07, 2006 10:14     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He's been extradited.

What can I say? Ass hatted madness.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan