my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » They Got Him!!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: They Got Him!!!!!
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 08, 2006 09:46     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.foxnews.com/
 |  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 09, 2006 12:13     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
How many 500-Pound bombs did they drop on that little house? Was it two?

Now the Pentagon is fine tuning the story to say he was alive when they arrived but died shortly after.

Its odd to me that he was found in one piece at the site of where two 500-Pound bombs were dropped.
Everyone else was incenerated. The women and children as well.
All the area blown to hell and there he is still alive.

Nice try Pentagon. Foxagon. CNNagon, etc.

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted June 09, 2006 12:19     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Where did you read that the house was in a neighborhood? Every single source I've read claims he was in a safehouse that wasn't near other dwellings.

Not being a prick, just seriously curious...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 09, 2006 12:54     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Instead of saying Neighborhood, i should have said Area.

I have edited it to say what i wanted, but was thinking too fast.

Sorry about that.

Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted June 09, 2006 13:40     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I saw the video of it and that house was in a crowed neighborhood.I'd be very surprised if they didnt kill any civilians.The news yesterday was saying 7 killed.

and yes Fox news is bias just like CNN and everyother news channel.They only cover what they want you to know.
It's very odd though that missing college girls are on the news all the time now but this kind of stuff has been happening for years.I wonder why it wasnt very news worthy 10 or 20 years ago?
It's also odd that the news covers dumb shit celebrities are doing.Is it really news that the big lipped ugly fuck had a kid with someone elses husband? Or some dumb ass named Britney keeps dropping her kids on there head?
I really dont give a shit what any celebrity is doing.It's not news to me and it's not gonna help or change my life any so why do i need to know?

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted June 09, 2006 18:23     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Its odd to me that he was found in one piece at the site of where two 500-Pound bombs were dropped.

Odd maybe, but not unheard of and far from impossible.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 12, 2006 10:32     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KnickerZohnonnof:

On a personal note, Both the US and UK strategists (assuming they ever existed) totally fucked this up. The worst case scenario has happened and I have to say that, although I still stand by my assertion that regime change was the right thing to do, everything that has happened since the day Baghdad fell has brought us here. Both leaders of our countries should hang their heads in shame for what they have allowed to happen in Iraq. They didn't just get it wrong about Iraq post Saddam - they have created a living hell.

I respect your views, Knick, but offer my own opinion which is opposite of yours. again. lol!

I still stand by my own assertion that regime change was the wrong thing to do.
Amerikan and British Governments have created a living hell, yes.
The country had stability before.

You cannot bring western "Democracy" to people who only understand the rule of Tribal Warlords.
It would take generations of re-educating to the western way of thinking and living.

Saddam was the leader who kept all the other Tribes in they're place.
He did it through bloody enforcement...but its no different than Amerika's bloody enforcement of Democracy on a global scale.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 12, 2006 11:56     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KnickerZohnonnof:

2. I would so like this to be the turning point but I seriously doubt it is - this isn't the end. Another nutter will take his place for sure. It won't end the sectarian violence either. There are still some very tough times ahead.

You are right about that.
Just a snip from Reuters report...

Al Qaeda in Iraq chooses Zarqawi successor

Al Qaeda in Iraq named a successor to Abu Musab al-Zarqawi on Monday and said he would pursue the gruesome campaign of suicide bombings and beheadings begun by the Jordanian militant killed last week.

"The shura council of al Qaeda in Iraq unanimously agreed on Sheikh Abu Hamza al-Muhajir, to be a successor to Sheikh Abu Musab al-Zarqawi," said a statement signed by al Qaeda and posted on a Web site frequently used by Islamist militants.

"Sheikh Abu Hamza al-Muhajir is a good brother, has a history in jihad and is knowledgeable. We ask God that he ... continue what Sheikh Abu Musab began," it said.

::::::

Was it Bush who said that killing Zarquawi has delt a "Serious blow" to the network?
It may have been someone else who said it...but its not true anyways.

Bush & Blair opened up a whole can of worms when they decided to invade the soverign nation of Iraq.

What a mess indeed.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted June 12, 2006 12:05     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Okay, so now we can make him Kill Target No. 1!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted June 12, 2006 14:45     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes. I was laughing about that when reading about his "Promotion".

It would be the perfect Saturday Night Live comedy bit.
Bunch of them having a meeting and voting on who gets to be the leader...and number one target.

"Thats it then...Abu Hamza al-Muhajir, you are hereby named our new leader..."

"But...I dont want to be the leader! Pick Haji al-Mohammad Hakijia instead!"

"Oh no not me! I think Muhammad al-Azbah is MUCH more qualified! He has the best beard in the room too!"

etc...etc...

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted June 12, 2006 17:01     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Moral of the story, you kill 1, 10 appear, you kill 10, 100 for the same place and it goes
On and on and on and on...
On and on and on and on...
Inna babylon

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted June 13, 2006 13:03     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Number 6:
I respect your views, Knick, but offer my own opinion which is opposite of yours. again. lol!

I still stand by my own assertion that regime change was the wrong thing to do.
Amerikan and British Governments have created a living hell, yes.
The country had stability before.

You cannot bring western "Democracy" to people who only understand the rule of Tribal Warlords.
It would take generations of re-educating to the western way of thinking and living.

Saddam was the leader who kept all the other Tribes in they're place.
He did it through bloody enforcement...but its no different than Amerika's bloody enforcement of Democracy on a global scale.

Stability is a moot point, the 'stability' was achieved by him and his henchmen killing anybody who disagreed with him. Fair point, the current situation is an absolute mess but it is far from what any of us had in mind when this whole thing started out.

We, the west made Saddam what he was by facilitating his war with Iran first, then, unwittingly or otherwise, his own people. If the correct decisions had been taken at the start when Baghdad fell, one prime example is integrating and engaging with the local military and training them to our standard instead of disbanding it, I strongly believe we would not be in anything like as much trouble as we are now. He did have to go in my opinion because he was trying to circumvent the embargos placed upon him. It's just the arrogance and ambivolence of our military and political leaders, whom collectively have made such a pig's ear out of it, that we now have a virtual civil war when there should have been progress towards reintegrating the country with the wider world.

Getting rid of Saddam was never wrong. What is though is the US and UK's complete lack of understanding of what was required before undertaking the operation to remove Saddam and return the country to it's people. For people like me who supported the action it is a bitter pill to know that the people entrusted to make a bad situation better simply made it a whole lot worse.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan