my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Fuck you Hex!!!!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fuck you Hex!!!!
RageAholic
VoivodFan
Member # 795

posted May 26, 2006 21:38     Profile for RageAholic   Email RageAholic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
originally posted by Hex"
There's only one person constantly bitching about everything and everyone and their mother's behavior, and you know him. Topic closed."

if you check the original post you will see there are 3 post by Skul bitching about what i did before i even replied back to him once AND THAT'S WHERE THE PROBLEM LIES,for me anyways.I know you and Skul dont give a shit and want me to disappear but it's good to know most people here really are cool and don't want me to disappear.They also don't agree with how you guys handle it.

you guys handle things real shitty.

jackass

and how am i bitching about everyone and everything when i've never bitched about anything outside of this topic and most of my posts arent bitching but replies to posts/attacks made towards me?Much like the one you just made.
I guess you want me to lay down like a dog and take your b.s.?

|  IP: Logged
RageAholic
VoivodFan
Member # 795

posted May 26, 2006 21:41     Profile for RageAholic   Email RageAholic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what i was gonna post on the last topic before it got closed was:

apparently certain people(some here) got sent copies and some radio stations i guess,which is funny since i've never heard a Voivod song on any radio station.

Kinda sucks how the worlds biggest Voivod fans are here and have been for a long,long time but we don't get copies but assholes that don't want it and will put it up for download get sent copies.

but it dont matter because this topic will probably get deleted.
the mods here are real big on censoring people,well not people just me.

i do like how X-D handled it though.I wish he would of been around when i made my mistake.The whole thing would of ended then because he isnt making any remarks about the guy who posted it or attacking him or his actions.Now that's how you handle things.Just tell him you dont like it and talk to him like a human.Case closed and everyone leaves happy.

BreedThePain
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 804

posted May 26, 2006 21:57     Profile for BreedThePain   Email BreedThePain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nicely done
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted May 27, 2006 01:06     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
de·lu·sion

Pronunciation: di-'lü-zh&n, dE-
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Late Latin delusion-, delusio, from deludere
Date: 15th century
1 a : the act of deluding : the state of being deluded b : an abnormal mental state characterized by the occurrence of psychotic delusions
2 a : something that is falsely or delusively believed or propagated b : a persistent false psychotic belief regarding the self or persons or objects outside the self
- de·lu·sion·al /-'lüzh-n&l, -'lü-zh&-n&l/ adjective
- de·lu·sion·ary /-zh&-"ner-E/ adjective

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 27, 2006 10:58     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by RageAholic:

apparently certain people(some here) got sent copies and some radio stations i guess,which is funny since i've never heard a Voivod song on any radio station.

That's how the business works. You send out a promo copy anyways, in the slight hope that maybe they'll actually spin it, or at least mention you on the air. If you've ever looked through any radio stations music library, you'll find TONS of shit they'd never play, from all different genres.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan