my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Cousin on the Left

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cousin on the Left
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 17, 2006 22:49     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You guys would be so proud that I have a very serious liberal in my family. Have fun reading:

INSANE

|  IP: Logged
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted April 18, 2006 04:22     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
You guys would be so proud that I have a very serious liberal in my family. Have fun reading:

INSANE

zzzzzz ronc
something is wrong with monsieur le Mez after the beer diet he claims sebastian is hot and now he has imaginary insane leftist relatives
zzzzz have more beerz

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted April 18, 2006 09:09     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Young Nunomeister....I promise I speak the truth. This guy is actually related to me. He's a very cool fellow and his writing is really funny at times. I do agree with him on one point:

"Instead of dehumanizing the poorest of our citizens the rest of us, including the guys in that club for millionaires called congress, should face our responsibilities and be drafted if a war needs to be fought for a real good reason. In a democracy the people must be actively involved in the defense or it's not a democracy. A draft would be a sure way to avoid unnecessary wars like the current one. People should be drafted from the age of 18 until 35 and on a volonteer base after that. Look at Americans, a nation of fatties. Two weeks of military training every year with sanctions to those who arrived in boot camp fat or obese! What a wonderful way to solve the obesity problem in this country while making the average Joe more involved in the democratic process. The US is always drooling in front of Israel. Why not adopt their system? Instead all we have are islands of fat individualism, a people taking part in a conflict by putting yellow stickers on their car. Wow, big sacrifice those yellow stickers, I'm impressed?"

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan