my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Does this describe you?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does this describe you?
infoterror
VoivodFan
Member # 568

posted August 13, 2005 14:26     Profile for infoterror   Email infoterror     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Spending boom fuelled by the desire for happiness

People's spending habits today are influenced more by the ebb and flow of personal relationships than the desire for material goods, according to research.

While spending patterns in the 1960s were characterised by fulfilling basic needs and in the 1980s by materialism, the trend now is towards personal fulfilment and emotional happiness.
http://news.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2005/08/01/nspend01.xml

Buying lots of metal albums, watching lotsa movies, talking about all the cool 'n' hip books, DVDs, CDs and art objects you have. Yep. Nailed. You're typical, no matter how "underground" or "emo sensitive" (LOL) you are.

--------------------

http://www.livejournal.com/users/infoterror/

|  IP: Logged
Cthon
Member # 156

posted August 14, 2005 17:41     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what does it mean if you steal it all online, then?

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 16, 2005 00:12     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Was it really necessary to provide a link to tell everybody here that you think they are losers? Haha. How very anus.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 16, 2005 17:06     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
In fact, why bother posting at all? I mean, all you post is articles we could find for ourselves if we wanted to. Y'know, if we actually cared one whit about the latest harebrained ideas you guys are peddling this week.

A great career in telemarketing awaits you.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 17, 2005 23:38     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey, you guys wanted ANUS...you got him and all his little buttbuddies. Enjoy. Aren't the discussions insightful???
Cthon
Member # 156

posted August 19, 2005 12:27     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
so, does this mean you are biting the hand that feeds if youre a STR33T T33MAR?
http://www.metaltrade.myfreebb.com/viewtopic.php?t=4601

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

THRASHING RAGE
VoivodFan
Member # 668

posted November 03, 2005 11:34     Profile for THRASHING RAGE   Email THRASHING RAGE     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i never DENIED anything....

depends on life style anyway. for example, i dont live on my own yet OR have a car [wipe that look offa yer face.] so, any money i get, unless i end up saving it, WILL go towards things like cds and comics and stuff like that, becuase ive got nothin else to warry about for now. but, on the other hand, when i lived AWAY from home, i used my money for food and to pay the people who so graciously took me in. it's a matter of life style.

--------------------

GO SHIT! IM NOT A FISH!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan