my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Moderators: (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Moderators:
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted July 19, 2005 23:05     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
???
Flying ants suck too. & earwigs, 'orrible. Kill the fuckers.

I quite like centipedes though

Thanx to the mods also

--------------------

String em up

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 31, 2005 00:58     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sorry, I had to post something here just to change that dumbass Shuttlelaunch thread of mine...so tired of seeing that everyday.
Slaytanic
VoivodFan
Member # 28

posted August 31, 2005 10:12     Profile for Slaytanic   Email Slaytanic     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
...and you post at a thread that started alright but became twice as dumbass???

--------------------

"Forty-five moments of perfection translated through a cautionary escape into the perils of the mundane, the inherent entropy in ultimate order, and the potential threats of eternal, unchecked apathy in civilization; all cloaked in musical expression so thoughtful, creative and forward thinking that almost a quarter-century later, few can even comprehend it, much less match it." (autothrall)

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 31, 2005 10:41     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahahahahahaha...............yeah, good point!

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 31, 2005 10:44     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Excellent!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted August 31, 2005 18:13     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Now someone go over to the Warriors of Ice section and knock out that "!!!X-D!!!" thread... ungh. Why don't I just put a sign on myself that says "SLOW-ASS", haha.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 01, 2005 00:16     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hexonut:
Why don't you go there yourself and delete that topic that so annoys you? You're a mod after all
And you can put a "SLOW-ASS" in your sig as well, it's that simple .

I did it and I feel so naughty. I am drunk with POWER!

BTW Hex, my slow-ass is sending you an email about something cool... probably in the morning though, because I have to put my son to bed, haha.

--------------------

Cthon
Member # 156

posted September 01, 2005 20:00     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"MODERATORS....WHY?" thread coming in 5...4....3...2...

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted September 03, 2005 01:52     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
As I said a couple of times before, this website is one of the coolest I know. With some of the coolest and nicest people posting.

But I kinda retired soon because I just couldn't bear this nauseating support for The Big Asshole named GWB anymore.

Besides that, I'm so terribly sorry 'bout what happened to Alabama, Louisiana, Mississippi.
Let's hope the government will MOVE its ASS SOON.

Cheers.

--------------------

What the...?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 06, 2005 12:57     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahah....that's right, we'll be supporting his brother! Long may the empire live on.........
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted September 06, 2005 15:04     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'll be interested to see who both parties run in '08. A lot of people are saying Hillary Clinton for the Democrats, but I think she's just too divisive for that to happen. There are a couple of Republicans I wouldn't mind seeing (Colin Powell, for one), but similarly, I just don't see it happening.
Cthon
Member # 156

posted September 06, 2005 18:10     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ouch, this is one "empire" whose time has ended, if this past week is any indication.

(back to business here, haha)

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 06, 2005 19:37     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You bunch of jokesters. Who says we'll still be able to choose a president by 2008? Just kidding, I think...

Hey Cthon. I dropped a Removal post over at Metalshare for you... check it out.

--------------------

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 08, 2005 21:33     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lyckantropen:
I'll be interested to see who both parties run in '08. A lot of people are saying Hillary Clinton for the Democrats, but I think she's just too divisive for that to happen. There are a couple of Republicans I wouldn't mind seeing (Colin Powell, for one), but similarly, I just don't see it happening.

Oh yes, Hillary will be in the horse race. You can count on that.

Seriously, I would like to see Guiliana run. I don't agree with everything he's done but as far as leadership qualities, he's incomparable. Must say, I've gotten pretty tired of Bush. Fucking a, if I have to listen to him speak again I'm gonna lose it.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan