my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » There are no heterosexual Englishmen

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: There are no heterosexual Englishmen
infoterror
VoivodFan
Member # 568

posted July 02, 2005 22:15     Profile for infoterror   Email infoterror     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ian 'Lemmy' Kilmister is a Rock n Roll icon. "People have difficulties overcoming guilt", Lemmy said, "One thing that makes us feel guilty is our sexuality. I know many good people who are gay or bisexual, and I'm proud to say that I can Rock and booze with the best of them. Why? Well, because I am one."

"My sexual urge for females was always a driving force to the music. Songs like 'Limb From Limb' and 'Make My Day' were written as odes to the female body. But sometimes we, as men, can not always find females to be the more... err... nourishing gender sometimes. Y'know what I mean? Sometimes this... feeling takes you over and you wanna experiment and try out new stuff. I am proud of being a bisexual, and this still doesn't mean I don't want a little bit of p**** on the side (laughs)."
http://www.bravewords.com/news.html?id=29703

(Nietzsche was right about the English/Americans, who are ethnically the same entity, as they have no single clear heritage and thus are composed of lowest common denominator elements from all.)

--------------------

http://www.livejournal.com/users/infoterror/

|  IP: Logged
Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 04, 2005 09:26     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This story has now been exposed as fake and has been retracted.
shargraves
VoivodFan
Member # 575

posted July 04, 2005 10:01     Profile for shargraves   Email shargraves     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Since when was Nietzsche right?

And who can believe anything Lemmy comes out with? He's a great man - but talks shite.

Am I right in thinking these posts aren't exactly here to do anything other than provoke a rise out of people? As I can do a LOT better!

--------------------

Steven Hargraves
Rhythm Guitar in Monstrance
https://www.facebook.com/monstranceofficial

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted July 04, 2005 10:05     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And so Prozak learns that you can't believe everything you read.
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 04, 2005 13:25     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't you just love it

SRP gets caught with his/her pants down - excellent.

Whats that about believing everything you read in the papers?

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 11, 2005 10:42     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From MS:

So, Metalheads can breathe a sigh of relief (or cry in their pillows, depending on their orientation). Lemmy's a guy guy. (in case you're confused, this means Lemmy's not a cake boy.) He enjoys banging chicks as much as anyone, and you can't really bash on that, can you?! No.

The only thing bad about this is that after the Lemmy rumors began, several other 'in the closet' rockers were allegedly on the verge of coming out, and we were all excited about the amounts of Sludge that would have generated. But now they're scared again, and we might never know which rocker dudes secretly enjoy sucking cock.

That, and we had enough Lemmy jokes to last the rest of the decade. Too bad we can't use them now. Sucks.

Metal Sludge
Sludge You Can Trust

infoterror
VoivodFan
Member # 568

posted July 11, 2005 17:22     Profile for infoterror   Email infoterror     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow, they did find a heterosexual Englishman! Well, that's one. It'll still be a hell of a short list

--------------------

http://www.livejournal.com/users/infoterror/

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted July 11, 2005 20:00     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Rumours of Tony Blair incarnating Blair from The Facts of Life 80's sitcom in an underground basement club play cannot be confirmed at this time.

heh heh.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan