my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Happiness : A Warm Gun

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happiness : A Warm Gun
Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 25, 2005 22:10     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i bought an air pistol/bb gun today at a sporting goods store. ive been running stray cats off my property this evening and its been a blast from my juvenile delinquent past.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 26, 2005 09:18     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Fascinating topic! Thanks to the local dog population I've had to bury over thirty goats over the course of 6-7 years here in GA. Definitely over a thousand dollars worth of livestock lost. Four of the perpetrators I was able to catch in the act. Now I love dogs just as much as the next guy but believe me, those bastards met their maker. Couple of months ago, I got sick of playing sheriff...especially since they always strike at night. So we bought one of these:

HERE

No more dog problems...they will stomp to death any predator that gets inside the fence....

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted May 26, 2005 14:51     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
My father-in-law has a big problem with ground sqirrels. He has a small hobby farm, and they're always digging shit up and eating his crops. He used to sit on his deck with a rifle and shoot them for fun, but there's been alot of development around his place, so now the new neighbours are just a bit too close for safety. His main thing is to poison them.

His next door neighbour has bred ostriches for a couple of years. Those things are fucking vicious. The guys own dog got killed by one of them, I think.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 26, 2005 17:58     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
a friends of mines 130 pound Akida got its ass KICKED by an emu, haha.

the main reason im running off the cats is that they eat the food of my one yard cat and get her so freaked out she climbs trees (had to have the fucking fire department out here last week!). i found the strays den in my woods and im debating putting some poisoned food in there, but im leery of what else might get in there and eat it. if i had my druthers, ive got a lot more firepower than this bb-gun to unload. just trying to keep it all legal and safe.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan