my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Topic deleted??

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Topic deleted??
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted May 20, 2005 15:39     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Did the 'contradicktion' thread get deleted?

--------------------

Hail Santa...

|  IP: Logged
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 20, 2005 20:08     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah, that was me. Sorry, I must admit to hating when people pull entries, but I realized that I was just posting something that was going to start more 'YOU SUCK - NO, YOU SUCK' posts and I pulled it.

Well, since I got caught ( ), I suppose I have to say waht it was about, don't I? I was merely pointing out that I read an article today where George Bush states that he won't support funding stem cell research because he is opposed to the idea that you have to end life to save lives.

This coming from the Commander-in-Chief of the US Military who regularly kills in order to save lives. I'm not saying that the military is evil (far from it - I have a great respect for those in uniform) - I have nothing but bitter contempt for the Jackass GWB making a statement like I paraphrased in the above paragraph.

But I didn't actually say that because I removed it. It never happened. Please disperse. Nothing to see here.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted May 21, 2005 10:16     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was going to agree with you anyways, and add a little text stating my opinion. Damn I was so looking forward to that one, its a classic argument about ethics and certain politicians's hypocrisy towards what they claim is ethical.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 21, 2005 14:41     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Here's the story I was referring to:

CONTRADICKTION

infoterror
VoivodFan
Member # 568

posted May 21, 2005 22:15     Profile for infoterror   Email infoterror     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But those Islams... they're bad people... they hate our FREEDOM...

--------------------

http://www.livejournal.com/users/infoterror/

VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 23, 2005 11:04     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sure, but the issue I raise in this topic isn't "Stem Cell Research GOOD" or "Stem Cell Research BAD". The issue is of GWB stating that he is opposed to ending life as a measure of saving lives when it's demonstrably untrue.
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 23, 2005 20:36     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
I can see why you deleted. Reminds me of one of the most famous (and politically costly) contradictions...someone voting for 87 billion, before voting against it, or something like that.

What does John Kerry have to do with the topic at hand? Oh yeah. Nothing. How about being straightforward for a change - it's alot more interesting than being smarmy, evasive and lame.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan