my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » The Hollywood Left

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The Hollywood Left
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 16, 2005 09:03     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I got a good laugh out of this.......

CAMERON DIAZ, SUPER-GENIUS [John Podhoretz]
From the gorgeous star who told Oprah last year that "if you think rape should be legal then don't vote," comes the stunning realization that we're all the same, whether we make $20 mil a picture or are in danger of being killed by Mexican federales. She appeared at the Reebok Human Rights Awards (yes, you read that right), and read a prepared text: "Brutalized, attacked, imprisoned and tortured by the Mexican military, the Mixe found themselves without a voice," she said. Then, according to the hilarious report from Michelle Collins of the wonderfully named You Can't Make It Up blog, Diaz then "ad libbed, 'I think we all know what that feels like, right guys?' From the back of the auditorium came the response, 'I want to do you, Cameron!' She smiled and waved. 'You guys are so awesome!'"

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted May 16, 2005 12:31     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hollywood left? Where'd it go? Someone should chase after it.

Pretty funny, Mez. There's a joke about blondes in there, but I can't quite make it out...

infoterror
VoivodFan
Member # 568

posted May 16, 2005 16:25     Profile for infoterror   Email infoterror     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
There's a joke about blondes in there, but I can't quite make it out... [/QB]

Yeah, that the ones who have to dye their hair are usually stupid?

--------------------

http://www.livejournal.com/users/infoterror/

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan