my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » a view from the right

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: a view from the right
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 26, 2005 17:54     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
clickys from BBC and Canada "non-US biased medias"

:CANADA:

Another street battle in Canada. What is it about Canada that produces so much political violence? Granted, Britain is much the same; recall the anti-white race riots last summer in the North of England. And yesterday about 100 British National Party (BNP) activists protested outside a mosque where an anti-British and anti-American hate speech was given. The BNP members were not only confronted by Muslim thugs, but also by "anti-Nazi" activists who had gathered to protest the BNP protestors! I can't even imagine the same thing happening here. I suspect that Muslim activists and their left-wing fellow-travellers in the US know in their hearts that they would be crushed. Better to wait, the thinking goes, until their numbers increase further when they can make a bigger impact. When that happens, I think the US will start to see similar political fighting.

:ENGLAND:

Europe becomes more and more a province of Islam, a colony of Islam.” So declares Oriana Fallaci in her new book, La Forza della Ragione (The Force of Reason). And the famed Italian journalist is right: Christianity’s ancient stronghold of Europe is rapidly giving way to Islam.

BBC

|  IP: Logged
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 27, 2005 06:04     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
AL QUEDA'S NEW FRONT
^
"The Ideological Base" - (streaming)

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted March 27, 2005 10:03     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
And yesterday about 100 British National Party (BNP) activists protested outside a mosque where an anti-British and anti-American hate speech was given. The BNP members were not only confronted by Muslim thugs, but also by "anti-Nazi" activists who had gathered to protest the BNP protestors! I can't even imagine the same thing happening here. I suspect that Muslim activists and their left-wing fellow-travellers in the US know in their hearts that they would be crushed.

Oh, that's rich. The British National Party made out to be the good guys against these evil Muslims? Give me a break. The British National Party are some of the most violent, virulent racists in the world. There's a reason half their members are in prison.

You know why anti-Fascist organisations pick on the BNP? Because they *are* fascists. More power to anyone brave enough to go demonstrate against these thugs, given the amount of times they've committed criminal acts against them. You should see their founder speaking. Total Hitler worship. His mission statement is this:

"I want to see a Britain which is strong, proud, free, and white!"

Thankfully, the BNP don't have anything approaching the level of support the extreme right does in mainland countries like France and Germany. I would seriously warn off any American rightist trying to hold up the BNP in this manner, though. The BNP sees arabs, blacks, asians, and anyone else as untermenschen who are destroying British society. NS filth at it's worst. The BNP are just as bad, if not worse than, the radical Islamists. Mostly because there's more of them, and they seem respectable - which is why they're that much more dangerous.

The Bradford riots were about more than just being "anti-white", as well. More about poverty and an incredible lack of opportunity to better oneself in the area. People don't riot just because of race, there are other factors involved, always.

Interesting posts, though, thanks Hatross.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 28, 2005 05:16     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lycanthropy:
Oh, that's rich. The British National Party made out to be the good guys against these evil Muslims? Give me a break.

I was not under that impression after having read the original title in the first link.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted March 28, 2005 05:54     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wasn't directed at you so much as the writer of the article.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan