my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » United Nations

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: United Nations
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 24, 2005 08:52     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Tell me again..why should the US give money to the United Nations? And if the UN is actually reporting on itself it must mean the internal problems within the organization are ten times worst than what is being reported. Shit, its got to be bad if the mainstream press is covering it. And bleeding hearts, that's bad news for you. Hmmm...

UNITED NATIONS

|  IP: Logged
Seeate
VoivodFan
Member # 480

posted March 24, 2005 14:29     Profile for Seeate   Email Seeate     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Maybe because the US was instrumental in founding the UN and are one of the major players in the organisation?

The UN does need one hell of a shake up though, or it's importance in world affairs will continue to diminish.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 24, 2005 20:54     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yeah, of course we'll stay involved. The basic idea is a good one. I have no problem with that. What I do have a problem with is the idea that many of those on the left have that the UN was the answer to the world's problems. Don't use force, send in the United Nations. Well, look what happens when they do. Top notch job fellas!!!! Hahahaha.........oh yeah, and the oil for food program...nobody is gonna touch that dog with a stick its such a huge mega-scandal. Humanitarianism at its finest!
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 25, 2005 12:32     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.getusout.org/un/index.html

quote:
"We strongly endorse initiatives to encourage the disarming of civilians"

Why so the people cant fight back and try to take back our governments when they screw you in the ass. Im glad the russians still had their guns during their plight.

fuck the UN !

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted March 25, 2005 12:49     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, serious reforms are in order.

How removing ourselves from the organization is good for the USA is really beyond me? Though, if it saves us from all being made into gunless, "Gaia worshipping", hippies, I guess I'm in.

Your link is pretty scary stuff there Hatross. I hope you're taking that info with a grain of salt.

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 25, 2005 15:55     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
yes of course XD, everything with a grain of salt so they say.

I just googled the link real quick as more to show how many americans are actually against the UN, and i just found that site too.

But everytime i hop in my pickup truck and take a ride out to the country to visit some pals, it seems to be the general consensus. And not to mention in just about every workplace of jobs i have had here in the big city lights too. I just catch the general wind of 'most' americans being against one world government and also world bank.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan