my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Red Lake High

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Red Lake High
Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted March 22, 2005 04:59     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/03/21/school.shooting/index.html

So sad and unnecessary.

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted March 22, 2005 08:35     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
After my short stint in the public school system it doesn't surprise me. Mix the stress of peer pressure with mental disorder and you've got a lethal combination. Many of these kids are either misdiagnosed or never diagnosed at all. First thing they should teach students these days are where all the exits are located.
LivingEvil
unregistered

posted March 22, 2005 10:04       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A little consideration for human life wouldnt hurt either.
I don't know why but people today find killing others much easier than ever before.
No respect at all for your fellow man leads to this kind of crap.I also thinks thats the reason for road rage-disrespectful drivers.

IP: Logged
marco
VoivodFan
Member # 34

posted March 22, 2005 12:18     Profile for marco   Email marco     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Very sad. But the things that makes me angry is that epiosdes like this are always associated with heavy metal music. When they give the news the tv said the guy was an heavy metal fans, he used the paint skeletons, and shit like this...
Recently here in Italy there was a similar episode when a group of guys killed one girl.
The first thing journalists said was that the guys were all slayer fans, that heavy metal is music that bring to committ homicides, etc..

So are we all potential serial killers in this board?

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted March 22, 2005 12:55     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Very sad. But the things that makes me angry is that epiosdes like this are always associated with heavy metal music. When they give the news the tv said the guy was an heavy metal fans, he used the paint skeletons, and shit like this...

I think that is total damn bullshit !
yes you got to admit that there are cases related to blackmetal cults or whatever you wanna call them, but by far the instances are way more rare and less of any kind of murder is a good thing.

I have not seen the news report yet about it or heard any references to the guys psyche or musical taste, but only by judging by the masses in youth culture now adays i would suspect this guy was like over 75% of the youth culture today and was into rap music?

if the media wants to blame any musical influence at all, they should blame people like this piece of shit !

yeah its a THUGS LIFE tho

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted March 22, 2005 19:27     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sad news in Indian Country........
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 22, 2005 19:43     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It doesn't surprise me coming from a bunch of indians...oops, my bad..."native americans."

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted March 22, 2005 21:27     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
um...that would be Indians and Native Americans. And watch it man, there are at least three of us Indians around here...You might just say we're a "bunch of Indians".[ugh. Why do I even have to fucking say that anyway. Fuck you world!]

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted March 22, 2005 22:52     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
oh christ, liven up! I guess, I should have stated first by saying that I have many "indian" friends...I'm just sick of "PC" terms, anyway. I'm also sick of school shootings and the obvious hype it creates. Tragedy happens every second.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted March 23, 2005 12:07     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think this kids father died when he was very young and his mother is in a hospital for some sort of brain damage. I also think that in situations like this the blame lies entirely on the person who has committed the crime and no one else.
Head Villain
VoivodFan
Member # 524

posted March 23, 2005 13:10     Profile for Head Villain   Email Head Villain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It appears that the opinion of someone on the, er, other site, is that the guy's problem was the lack of God in his life. I'm frankly getting a bit scared by the godbotheration going on over there!! It makes me uncomfortable.

--------------------

String em up

hypergrrl
VoivodFan
Member # 16

posted March 23, 2005 15:30     Profile for hypergrrl   Email hypergrrl     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, his father committed suicide 4 years ago and his mother is in a home after sustaining serious brain damage in a car accident. He had been living with he grandfather, who was a police officer, and his partner. He killed his guardians, the security guard, the teacher, his classmates and himself with his grandfather's police issue guns. They reported that he drove himself to the school in the patrol car!

I also heard a qoute on NBC news last night that he had been into Goth music, "...a group that celebrates the macabre" or some shit like that. They said he also been posting at some neo-nazi web site and had already been cleared as a suspect in a plot "to shoot the school up" recently.

Weird. Why? No one will ever know.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted March 23, 2005 19:22     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
ive got a black friend. i fucking swear.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

srprozak
VoivodFan
Member # 566

posted April 01, 2005 21:44     Profile for srprozak   Email srprozak     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
After my short stint in the public school system it doesn't surprise me. Mix the stress of peer pressure with mental disorder and you've got a lethal combination. Many of these kids are either misdiagnosed or never diagnosed at all. First thing they should teach students these days are where all the exits are located.

I don't think this guy had a mental disorder - it's in the twilight days of western civilization, high schools resemble jails, and his peers were idiots. He took a step I wouldn't, but in part, that's my somewhat silly nature.

--------------------

http://www.anus.com/
http://www.churcharson.com/
http://www.gnaa.us/

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan