my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » fahrenHype-911

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: fahrenHype-911
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted October 30, 2004 09:01     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
this was an excellent documentary, i recommend watching this dvd, there is a less dramatic tone to this movie and it counters Michael Moores original release.
minus all the propaganda quick changing scenes of children then bombs. Michael Moore must be Kerrys younger brother lol. some of the best parts are the interview with some of the soldiers that were portrayed in Moore's 911 movie.
a real eyeopener for those who are not suggestible.

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted October 30, 2004 10:23     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
People who claim that either of these movies are anything but baseless, truth-distorting propaganda is a fool.
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted October 30, 2004 13:12     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd still like to see it though. My theory is this - you have two films which produce the views from either side of the fence. And what you can then do it draw a line neatly down the middle to discover what is most likely to be the case. Lovely

--------------------

Hail Santa...

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted October 31, 2004 04:03     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Possibly. Or, the case might be that both are so highly distorted that your image of the "truth" is similarly garbled and unrepresentative.

One thing that I noticed about the Bin Laden video yesterday is that he made a snide "international terrorist-standard" joke about Bush and the little girl reading the goat story - a piece of footage popularised by Moore's film. That, and the fact he's apparently living in a house, not a cave somewhere, and looks quite alive and kicking. Be afraid, America. Not only is Bin Laden alive, he's got a DVD player.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted November 01, 2004 17:20     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes, that's perfectly feasible too, though what I was implying is that the truth lies somewhere in between the two camps.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted November 09, 2004 16:36     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Moore is not responsible for having bombs dropped in Iraq and creating more (Moore) hatred - Bush is. A movie - unjustified invasion, which is worse? I guess its a "matter of opinion"

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan