my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Knowledge is power....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Knowledge is power....
murk
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 497

posted October 07, 2004 08:17     Profile for murk   Email murk     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi all, first post and I bet it will cause some flamez...

Prison Planet

INFOWARS

lol

|  IP: Logged
LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted October 07, 2004 11:26     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
London Guardian? What the fuck paper is that? As far as I'm aware, there's no paper called the "London Guardian". There's "The Guardian", which used to be the "Manchester Guardian", but there's no "London Guardian"...

Bush may not be a Nazi, but his family fortune was made with a lot of business deals between Bush's grandfather and pro-Nazi companies, specifically IG Farben, the company which transported Zyklon-B to death camps, among other things. Scwarzenegger's father was a fanatical Brownshirt, and I think Karl Rove has a relative involved in that particular regime, too. Which is not to say the sins of the father are repeated, but the ties are certainly there.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted October 07, 2004 16:22     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ah the garbage brigade, only diffeing versions of the same bollocks. Just my opinion.

Flames will only rise against those who get all upset because people don't subscribe to their views. Just read past threads and take note. Your opinion is fine, if that's what you want to believe, and you're prepared to argue your point with reasoned argument. Just don't expect me to agree with you.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted October 07, 2004 17:14     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Welcome to Palestine
http://www.palestine-net.com

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted October 07, 2004 17:53     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
Actually, I had heard about some of those connections, but I never bothered to check the specifics. I guess it's all irrelevant.

Irrelevant until the Republican Rumour Mill trots out the usual character assassination attempts. Then it's good ammo to lob back.

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted October 08, 2004 12:35     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
I have a question for you Nuno, if you take questions. Actually, anyone can comment.

Do you think that the Palestinian's are blowing themselves up for a two state solution?

Yes i do Warcorpse

Only a few do that, the vast majority are not suicidal islamic fanatics.
just people trying to live their lifes in a normal way ... if it's normal other people bombing their homes...and a wall being built around them.

This is Palestine :

http://www.americantaskforce.org/index.htm

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted October 08, 2004 18:19     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's not a good solution, though. Having Palestine divided in two will only lead to the feelings that were fomented in Weimar Germany - as parts of the country are seperated, that just fuels the fire for "reunification".

Palestinians need to realise they are going to have to make some major concessions if they want their own nation. For all the fuss about Israel, they're a very, very small nation in a sea of very large Arabic nations. Hell, Palestine wasn't ever really a country, as such...

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted October 12, 2004 11:30     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Your President has a diferent view...

President Bush Calls for New Palestinian Leadership

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted October 13, 2004 03:21     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hahaha !
Cool Warcorpse, you are fun man.
Keep it up !

--------------------

What the...?

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted October 28, 2004 01:27     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All I could think about lately is, why Clinton got impeach for a blow job and Bush did not so far, having mislead the American public in a war that so far killed so many. Wonder who is the real terrorist here.

Impeach Bush NOW !!!

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted October 30, 2004 02:18     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hail Blacky, Hail

I've always been on your side

--------------------

What the...?

theliberalbrain
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 502

posted October 31, 2004 18:55     Profile for theliberalbrain   Email theliberalbrain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Mr. Warcorpse, where are you?
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted November 01, 2004 12:31     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Liberal we live in countries where everyone is free to have their own political views...its called DEMOCRACY and freedom of speach b

that doesnt seem very liberal of you

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan