my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Who Is Osama Bin Laden?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Who Is Osama Bin Laden?
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted September 22, 2004 15:14     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Just bought the new Atlantic Monthly, article about hunting OBL, nothing very new here, other then the obvious. Atlantic Online

Here is a link about the mess in the arabe world lately. GlobalResearch.ca

Stay Clean!

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 22, 2004 19:19     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hmmm.

Great Articles Blacky.
Thanks for posting them.

Just in case people dont notice...they say the same things that i post over at the TRUTH site: http://kingkula.proboards22.com/index.cgi

Its funny how the idiot Knicker has nothing to say when someone else posts the same thing
that i have been saying fo so long!

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted September 22, 2004 20:09     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The thing is kula I know what we, the west, have created. We created Saddam Hussein. We supported him during the Iran/Iraq war. He was sold loads of very nasty agents by us in the West. I have said this before on this forum if you care to look.

I also know the West created Bin Laden. The West supported the Taleban during the Russian occupation of Afghanistan citing them as freedom fighters. This is old news.

But we'll come to the crux of it: Why haven't I attacked Blacky? Well, he doesn't come at me and INSIST his site is a truth site. Nor does he ram down my throat that only he knows the truth and that everybody else must be idiots for not agreeing with him. More fundamentally he doesnt post a tirade of spiteful abuse just because he has a problem with something somebody posts. In other words he's a mature and sensible bloke. I may or may not agree with his opinions, but he's not the one forcing his 'truth' on everyone else - you are.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 22, 2004 20:19     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BULLSHIT!

Blacky posts a link to something i very much agree with...HE doesnt get shit for it.

Kula posts a link to anywhere at all and he gets piled on for it! (Mostly by you)
"What is theyre Bias?"
"They are just Bush-Bashing, so i wont read it."
"Thats a Liberal Website so i wont read it"
"That website hates Jews so i wont read it"

so on & so on.

You probably didnt even read all in that link Blacky posted either!
But...you cant say anything negative to him can you?
Not that i want you to, because Blacky doesnt deserve it any more than i do!

Maybe your brain can see the difference?

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted September 22, 2004 20:43     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's the way you do it Kula, not what you post.

Blacky posts links and I've read some of his posts. I don't necessarily agree with him, for instance there's a thread about 9/11 which he posted some links about some of the conspiracy theories and I replied stating my thoughts, but he didn't get all het up and start giving out a load of grief for people not agreeing with him. His posts are matter-of-fact and respect the fact that others have different views - I have time for that. Your attitude is that if we disagree withyou then we are blind to the 'facts' that you have posted and you get all personal, throwing around insults and using increasingly offensive language. That is the difference.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 22, 2004 20:48     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If you will notice...99% of the abuse i dish out to ANYONE on here, is aimed at YOU.

The other small bits being Warcorpse.

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted September 23, 2004 21:13     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't forget me!

Seriously, though - why have you phased back into 'angry Kula' mode? You were playing very nicely with everyone, and now you've come back full circle (THAT's a 360, Mez har har).

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted September 23, 2004 23:46     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kind of "off-topic" here, but I was wondering if someone could enlighten me on something..before Saddam Hussein was ousted, was he enemies with Abu Mussab al-Zarqawi? It seems to me that al-Zarqawi is now what Saddam was back then, as far as beliefs and values are concerned. Is that safe to say?

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted September 24, 2004 03:46     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.iraqbodycount.net/

--------------------

What the...?

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 24, 2004 07:47     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:
Don't forget me!

Seriously, though - why have you phased back into 'angry Kula' mode? You were playing very nicely with everyone, and now you've come back full circle (THAT's a 360, Mez har har).

Well.
I guess that seeing the stance of some of the people on here pisses me off so badly.
I mean, it really angers me that people actually support the United States actions.
Especially in light of all the facts.
Its like this around here:
1. U.S. / U.K. Cannot be criticized in any way. That is forbidden and frowned upon.
2. Muslim Nations CAN and SHOULD be. They are Terrorists.
3. Christians should be supported because America is a Christian Nation.
4. American Bombs are always on target. Civilians are never target and sprayed with bullets.
(Even though there is plenty of Video and Witnesses who prove contrary)
5. Bush is good. He throws football better.
6. Kerry is bad. He throws a football like a queer.
7. Clinton is also bad. Even though he got more pussy that most of us here.
8. The American News Media never cover up the truth.

etc etc.

It is this blatently stupid way of thinking from SOME here that piss me off so bad.
These people are, in my sight, enemies to peace. War Mongers.
Anyone at all who supports Bush in this election or ANYTHING...are traitors to all
that is decent.
(My Opinion...so what)

I was trying to ignore things and be a Mr. Nice Guy as best i could.
But one thing i cannot tollerate without going nuts...is blatent stupidity.

You dont really know someone untill you have discussed Politics with them.
It is unfortunate VVF is such a Politically Correct Website, especially in light of
the VOIVOD name being on the package and knowing the Political views of the band.

This website needs to be completely renamed to BushFan.com and have a small section for Voivod.

NOT Politically Correct and NOT afraid to post the REAL news: http://kingkula.proboards22.com/

::::::

And now...predictably...we will watch as the denials begin.
"I never aluded to that point"
"Nobody here ever said that"

etc etc.

VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted September 24, 2004 08:23     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So what you're asking for is for everyone to agree with you.

Is it me, or are there plenty of folks on this forum who are VERY anti-Bush? Gimme a break. I think VVF is MOSTLY anti-Bush. Basically, because a handful of people disagree with you and argue their own point of view, they are only doing so to bash you and are trying to preserve a 'politically correct' forum? That's just silly.

Dude, paranoia is ugly! This is friendly advice. Not an attack.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 24, 2004 09:18     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:
So what you're asking for is for everyone to agree with you.

No, Monkey.

What i expect is better thinking from people.
Not to agree with ME, per say, but to understand that some of the things i post
are not Kula fantasies or Conspiracy Theories...
They are FACT.

Like Aimless American Bombs and Bush being the worst person to EVER be in charge.

Paranoid? No. Just truthfull as best as i can be.

VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted September 24, 2004 09:38     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Who's to say what 'better thinking' is? That's subjective. To me, 'better thinking' means to actually THINK and form an opinion, whether you or I or Knick or Warcorpse agrees or not.
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted September 24, 2004 11:27     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
*out of topic*
His he a terrorist a threat?

bbc- Cat Stevens to take legal action

next in line?

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted September 24, 2004 20:11     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Number 6:
Well.
I guess that seeing the stance of some of the people on here pisses me off so badly.
I mean, it really angers me that people actually support the United States actions.
Especially in light of all the facts.
Its like this around here:
1. U.S. / U.K. Cannot be criticized in any way. That is forbidden and frowned upon.
2. Muslim Nations CAN and SHOULD be. They are Terrorists.
3. Christians should be supported because America is a Christian Nation.
4. American Bombs are always on target. Civilians are never target and sprayed with bullets.
(Even though there is plenty of Video and Witnesses who prove contrary)
5. Bush is good. He throws football better.
6. Kerry is bad. He throws a football like a queer.
7. Clinton is also bad. Even though he got more pussy that most of us here.
8. The American News Media never cover up the truth.

etc etc.

It is this blatently stupid way of thinking from SOME here that piss me off so bad.
These people are, in my sight, enemies to peace. War Mongers.
Anyone at all who supports Bush in this election or ANYTHING...are traitors to all
that is decent.
(My Opinion...so what)

I was trying to ignore things and be a Mr. Nice Guy as best i could.
But one thing i cannot tollerate without going nuts...is blatent stupidity.

You dont really know someone untill you have discussed Politics with them.
It is unfortunate VVF is such a Politically Correct Website, especially in light of
the VOIVOD name being on the package and knowing the Political views of the band.

This website needs to be completely renamed to BushFan.com and have a small section for Voivod.

NOT Politically Correct and NOT afraid to post the REAL news: http://kingkula.proboards22.com/

::::::

etc etc.

I'll speak for myself thank you. Point by point.

1. No. No country is beyond criticism
2. Refer to point 1. Ethnic background doesn't come into it
3. I don't believe in religion, so that's a load of bollocks
4. Nobody has said that. Nobody at all. Where the hell did you get that from?
5. Bush worries me. I just agree that he took on Afghanistan and iraq, nothing else.
6. Kerry needs to stop supporting one minute then opposing the next. Democrats have lost election 2004, thank you, goodnight.
7. Clinton was better than Kerry by a country mile.
8. Hasn't it been like that for decades?

Not politically correct, come and see the REAL news. What a hoot. Kula, your 'news' is just filled to bursting with leftist, anti Bush/Blair propaganda. If you saw a single piece of good news in Iraq would you post it to show balance? I think not. I read your news and it's just the same bullshit, day in day out. YAAWWWWNNNN!!!!!!

So, you think this site should become bushfan.com? That alone shows your total blindness to balanced argument. Only four or five people have actually shown their support for the action in Iraq, and outside of that only WC as far as I'm aware has stated his support for Bush's agenda in the US. At this time there are about 450 members on this site, so that makes it 1.1% of the members who support the actions in Iraq, and 0.22% who support Bush's domestic programme. A clear and convincing majority for a name change I must say. Now wind your neck in and stop being so damn childish. We are ALL entitled to an opinon. Just because people don't agree with you does not make them stupid.

If you want to turn this around, you are stupid in my opinion. Not because of what you believe, that is entirely for you and you are in a country that allows you to freely express your views. My opinon is based on the fact that you cannot accommodate anybody else's views but your own and of course the 'alternative news' sites you so freely bang on about. WC, DCLM, Hex and I, the people who frequently disagree with you, believe something different. That is our perogative, so please respect that. Your constant whining about how you get treated here is tiresome and just makes you look foolish. If I am found to be wrong about something I have expressed an opinion about I will come here and say so, and there is proof here of that. That is the sort of person I am. Will you do the same if you are found to be wrong?

--------------------

Hail Santa...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 24, 2004 23:18     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

etc etc.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted September 25, 2004 14:58     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No, I spoke for myself, and said exactly my position - which is exactly as above. You clearly can't differentiate between 'I fanatically support Bush' and 'I suuport The Bush administration's action in Iraq'. Mind you I can see how you could get comfused, after all in your eyes you only have to support one Bush policy and Bling! That's it, you're a fanatical supporter of him. Even in spite of the fact that I have consistently posted texts stating words to the effect of 'just about everything else he does on the domestic and international agenda bothers me hugely', you still have me down as a Bush fanatic. And while you make this wildly innacurate assertion I cannot take anything you say seriously.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted September 28, 2004 03:10     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Knicker, if you support the illegal invasion of Iraq, you are not any better than someone who supports terrorism; harsh to say, but necessary.
Number 6, I agree with you. I'm pissed off and shocked somehow too, especially thinking about the political background of Voivod, like you pointed out.
At least the ones concerned here have to understand that over here at my place we make fun of the dreamworld of Bush and Co.
This kind of American ignorance is not bearable here.
I just wonder how one just swallows things without reflecting them. If Bush lies about Iraq, people seem to be willing joining his dreamworld, ignoring crucial truth.
Time will tell.

--------------------

What the...?

VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted September 28, 2004 12:18     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WC, don't you know that everyone's a victim? Maybe you'll be sued someday for emotional distress.

Just roll with it and don't let it bother you. You provide a great site and a fun forum.

Signed,

DLCM, a non-Bush supporter

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted September 28, 2004 16:57     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Simon6:
Knicker, if you support the illegal invasion of Iraq, you are not any better than someone who supports terrorism; harsh to say, but necessary.
Number 6, I agree with you. I'm pissed off and shocked somehow too, especially thinking about the political background of Voivod, like you pointed out.
At least the ones concerned here have to understand that over here at my place we make fun of the dreamworld of Bush and Co.
This kind of American ignorance is not bearable here.
I just wonder how one just swallows things without reflecting them. If Bush lies about Iraq, people seem to be willing joining his dreamworld, ignoring crucial truth.
Time will tell.

First off NO judicial ruling has stated the invasion of Iraq was illegal. IF you do get such a ruling then you can start stating it. Opinion is NOT fact.

Please tell me why I am no better than a supporter of terrorism. I don't see my representatives in Iraq driving cars at Totally innocent civilians day after day. Nor do they abduct and video the beheading of innocent workers. My representatives intentions in Iraq are to restore the country, to rebuild it's infrastructure, not blow up pipelines and pylons at every opportunity. My representatives are doing their utmost to help the Iraqis. Please tell me how this makes me no better than a terrorist supporter. One that rejoices in the killing of 3,000 people by flying aeroplanes at buildings - or 200+ deaths in Madrid. The Bali bombing. The beheading of innocent workers. I do not celebrate the deaths of innocent people. When it has happened it has always saddened me. Do not compare me or people who see things as I do to such scum.

Now to the matter of Voivod and it's band members' political views. I was always under the impression we had a right to free speech. Since when did this site become a political vehicle for Voivod, and more to the point, where does it state that we have to abide by the views of Jason, Snake, Piggy and Away? Are you seriously suggesting, as I think you do by you comments, that people like me, who have listened to Voivod for almost 20 years and loved their music, have to either toe the political views of its band members on this site or leave? If we take that to extremes I shouldn't listen to Deicide, Slayer, Emperor, well, come to think of it I have to scrap about 90% of my record collection!!!!

I think this reminds me of a thread on here some time back about music and politics. The two don't mix in my view. I have my political beliefs and my musical tastes, and that's exactly how it should be. Musicians make lousy politicians, and politicians make lousy musicians. And with that in mind I vote to keep this forum exactly as it is - free from ANY influence.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted October 01, 2004 13:12     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:

Should I stop listening to Voivod if their views differ from mine? Oh dear, Voivod and my political views might clash, my whole world is crumbling.

...too funny!!! if I remember correctly you may have some members on your side actually.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan