my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » i dedicate this thread to Mezcalhead

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: i dedicate this thread to Mezcalhead
Cthon
Member # 156

posted September 21, 2004 21:37     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.scaryjohnkerry.com/gaymarriage.htm

(altho he probably wont be able to view it)

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 21, 2004 22:03     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey you bastard, go back to the main page and look down to the Chaosmongers. Dedicated a thread to you too.

BTW, I was able to watch that since I'm at work now and they have cable. Laughed my ass off thank you!

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted September 22, 2004 03:28     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What's wrong with gays ?

Mez, don't misunderstand me, ok !
:-)

--------------------

What the...?

X-D
VoivodFan
Member # 3

posted September 22, 2004 11:55     Profile for X-D   Email X-D     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think this is even more funny!

Congressman quits after blog says he's gay

A link to the recorded message (hilarious!)
Blogactive.com

--------------------

I am a robot... bleep blop bloop

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 22, 2004 14:17     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Simon6:
What's wrong with gays ?

Mez, don't misunderstand me, ok !
:-)

LOL

You'll be happy to know I've done a '360 on my anti-gay marriage position. Got a gay friend at work and I don't see any problem with he and his partner getting married. Both very cool people. Plus he taught me how to do a real FRENCH kiss.

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted September 22, 2004 18:18     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Doing a "360" on an issue means that you feel exactly the same way about it. 360 degrees is a full circle - back to where you started. :P

Now if you say you have done a 180, I'll buy you a beer and your first set of starter chaps.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted September 22, 2004 19:02     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
http://www.footballfansfortruth.us/

whatta fairy !!

he threw his medals away...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 22, 2004 23:42     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:
Doing a "360" on an issue means that you feel exactly the same way about it. 360 degrees is a full circle - back to where you started. :P

Now if you say you have done a 180, I'll buy you a beer and your first set of starter chaps.

Hahahahah.....yes, 180 180 thats what I meant...starter chaps???

Cthon
Member # 156

posted September 23, 2004 17:02     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

hehe.

--------------------

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted October 04, 2004 20:44     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

i just had to...

Heimdall
VoivodFan
Member # 462

posted October 04, 2004 21:48     Profile for Heimdall   Email Heimdall     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Homophobia is the plague of our society (among other things, such as Bush, war, Bush, starvation, Bush, terrorism and Bush)

--------------------

The demons are so creative...

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted October 05, 2004 10:42     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Cthon:

hehe.

ahhh, fuck it! Let's just vote for this guy.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Cthon
Member # 156

posted October 05, 2004 17:46     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Americans just love cowboys for president. word.

--------------------

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan