my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Getting Drunk With Mez...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Getting Drunk With Mez...
Cthon
Member # 156

posted August 12, 2004 17:22     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
is almost exactly like this:

http://media.ebaumsworld.com/index.php?e=georgewbushdrunk.wmv

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 15, 2004 19:37     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh great, work has restricted me from viewing this link of what getting drunk with me is all about.

C-buck, what the hell have you been up to? And why no calls?

Cthon
Member # 156

posted August 15, 2004 20:10     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
aha! i knew you worked for the G.O.P.!

give me a call some time this week. whats your schedule like on friday-sunday?

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 20, 2004 07:53     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WORKWORKWORK....ugh....but I am off Monday and Tuesday. So looky like no see Mr. Cthon this weekend.

Hey, what was the name of that band in Savannah GA you were telling me about? Because in the latest Terrorizer there is an article on a group called Circle Takes the Square FROM SAVANNAH. I couldn't believe what I was reading when I first saw it. Plus they look pretty cool, you know like seminal art-metalcore...or whatever, and believe it or not no mention of any emo!

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan