my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Fearless Leaders. White House West

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fearless Leaders. White House West
Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted August 05, 2004 17:15     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The fearless leader of USA.

Got this from some friends in US.

Whitehouse west

You just got to see this video!

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 06, 2004 14:01     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thats pretty funny.

::::::

Amazing Bush Misspeak
Cites US Readiness To Harm US
8-5-4

WASHINGTON (Reuters) - President Bush told a roomful of top Pentagon brass on Thursday that his administration would never stop looking for ways to harm the United States.

The latest installment of misspeak from a president long known for his malapropisms came during a signing ceremony for a new $417 billion defense appropriations bill that includes $25 billion in emergency funding for operations in Iraq and Afghanistan.

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we," Bush said.

The Republican incumbent, who is in a tight race for reelection against Democrat John Kerry, a decorated Vietnam veteran, used the 11-minute presentation to underscore his commitment to U.S. troops.

On hand for the ceremony were Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld, deputy Defense Secretary Paul Wolfowitz and Gen. Richard Myers, chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

Copyright © 2004 Reuters Limited. All rights reserved.

::::::

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted August 06, 2004 15:08     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And what is so wrong in saying:
"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we,"

its like " I believe fish and men can coexist"

or a pen-insula

just another gaffe

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted August 10, 2004 05:57     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Such a goddamn moron...but worse is the fact that there are people who rely on him and like him, even here, on this board ! Can you imagine that ?? Can't you ?
omglmao

--------------------

What the...?

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted August 10, 2004 10:47     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello AnnkiZ, I think I know who sent you that video. I just wathced it, it took a long time to download...funny stuff. You gotta love Will F.
And warcorpse, you have my respect. Hey, a friend of mine says he knows some kid who videotaped the entire Vital Remains show. However, I haven't seen it yet. I'll keep you posted!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted August 10, 2004 18:23     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Simon6:
Such a goddamn moron...but worse is the fact that there are people who rely on him and like him, even here, on this board ! Can you imagine that ?? Can't you ?
omglmao

Umm, who would that be then?

I'm not sure I've seen any 'I love George Dubya' messages here...

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted August 10, 2004 21:52     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
there are even people here on this board who are so brainwashed by the media and always go with the mass flow of things.

omglmao can you imagine that...

wheres my tree ?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan