my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » fahrenheit 9/11 (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Author Topic: fahrenheit 9/11
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 24, 2004 21:48     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0361596/

has anyone seen this movie yet ? it raised a eyebrow.

|  IP: Logged
guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted July 25, 2004 16:12     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I saw it yesterday and kept in mind that Moore also has a political agenda of his own but still... Some of the stuff is mindblowing.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 25, 2004 20:34     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good movie.
Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted July 26, 2004 14:05     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great movie but I liked "Control Room" more, it was far less sensationalistic.
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 27, 2004 10:56     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm amazed this is the first I'm hearing any of y'all write of the flick. I thought it was a bit muddled in the middle. But, overall, it definitely struck a nerve. A lot of nerves, I came out of the theatre feeling heavy emotions and was kinda annoyed by the fact we sat in the third row, but that's what we get for going on opening night to a sold out movie...and arriving late.
Political agendas aside, thank the metal gods someone has the fucking balls to put this stuff out there. Whether or not which bits of what is shown is "true" or not, is not the point. All I know is I'm thankful I can vote, what with being a chick and Native Amercian. Someone like me didn't always have the right to vote.

War Michael Moore!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 27, 2004 12:45     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Liberals....keep in mind that Moore is to the Left what Rush Limbaugh is to the Right. Except of course that Rush is not a fatass.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 27, 2004 12:49     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No. Rush is a Drug Addict who tried to cover up that fact. Then tried to pay off people to not prosecute him.
He also praised the U.S. Troops touture of Iraqi Citizens in prison.

Seems to me that Mr. Moore is a better person all the way around.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 27, 2004 14:22     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Number Sex, you seem to know a lot about Rushbo. Tell the truth, do you listen to him on your lunch break?

BTW, you still did not address the point I made.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 27, 2004 15:06     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Which point Mezcalhead? Who would you see in the middle of the extremes? Who's the great one to present/represent the middle ground? That perfect being singing from the arse cracks of Rush and Moore...who? who? who?

--------------------

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 27, 2004 15:32     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
McCain goes with whichever way the wind is blowing on any given day.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 27, 2004 16:06     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You are right about Kerry. Dont like him either.

What are your thoughts on Steve Forbes?

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted July 27, 2004 16:55     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
He's a real life Jimmy James.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 27, 2004 17:06     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.badnarik.org/

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted July 27, 2004 17:10     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Too normal this one has the style:

Fidel for President

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 27, 2004 18:37     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cthon! Have you gone bonkers like Monkey has?

::::::

Why do Badnarik and Campagna deserve the support of Latinos?

* Eliminate federal withholding taxes
* Eliminate restriction on work permits
* Eliminate federal governments ability to arrest and hold Latinos without due process
* We will ensure economic liberty, which belongs to all individuals and their families by divine right, eliminating federal withholding taxes and restrictions on work permits. The fruits of all honest labor will remain in the hands of its owners.
* We know that most Latinos come to the United States to work hard and provide a better life for themselves and their families. This is to be admired and encouraged.
* We will eliminate INS harassment of law abiding Latinos.
* Parents will be able to choose what kind of education and training their children will receive.
* We will encourage trade with all Spanish speaking countries. VP candidate Richard Campagna is fluent in Spanish and will conduct business negotiations with Latin nations directly.
* Each family will have the ability to protect itself against criminals or the trickery of politicians. We will eliminate the federal government's ability to arrest and hold Latinos without due constitutional process.
* We will work together with you for your peace and security.
* We will ensure that our federal government abides by the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!! My worst nightmare!

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted July 27, 2004 19:32     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Number 6:
Cthon! Have you gone bonkers like Monkey has?

Why do Badnarik and Campagna deserve the support of Latinos?

* Eliminate federal governments ability to arrest and hold Latinos without due process
* We will ensure economic liberty, which belongs to all individuals and their families by divine right, eliminating federal withholding taxes and restrictions on work permits. The fruits of all honest labor will remain in the hands of its owners.
* We know that most Latinos come to the United States to work hard and provide a better life for themselves and their families. This is to be admired and encouraged.
* Parents will be able to choose what kind of education and training their children will receive.
* We will encourage trade with all Spanish speaking countries. VP candidate Richard Campagna is fluent in Spanish and will conduct business negotiations with Latin nations directly.
* Each family will have the ability to protect itself against criminals or the trickery of politicians. We will eliminate the federal government's ability to arrest and hold Latinos without due constitutional process.
* We will ensure that our federal government abides by the Declaration of Independence, the Constitution and the Bill of Rights.

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!! My worst nightmare!

Number 6 how about a serious kick in the but!

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 27, 2004 20:31     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
wow. this thread got totally off topic, but got totally AWESOME.

--------------------

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 27, 2004 20:31     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hahaha. PT...you know what i mean.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 27, 2004 21:27     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The guy is completely out of touch with REALITY!

Here, Hex. Point-by-point.

How can you do that, and still support all the programs that take care of the millions of Illegals?

WTF??? Most Illegals dont need no stinkin Work Permits to have jobs here anyways!

Tell this to the Guantanamo Bay folks too! lol! Sorry...thats off subject.

Refer to what i already said about the Work Permits part.
Economic Liberty...hahaha...not till you are a CITIZEN FIRST!!!

MOST Latinos come here ILLEGALLY!
He admires and wants to encourage that???
I know...thats not what he meant, but he sets himself up for it.
The Working Hard & Providing a better life for themselves parts i wont argue with.

When was the last time the INS ever harassed ANY Latino who didnt deserve it by being here
ILLEGALLY in the FIRST PLACE!
When was the last time the INS actually did ANYTHING???
They target ARABS now...remember?

As opposed to what exactly? NOT getting a FREE education for theyre hundreds of babies?
At the LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZEN'S EXPENSE!

Sorry but V. Fox beat you to it!
Now there are Sub-Standard Mexican Truckers roaming all over the place...taking jobs away from American CITIZEN Truckers!
Not to mention all the American Companies who fled to Mexico for the CHEAP LABOR!

Does this protection include our protections against Political Interest Parties like LULAC?
Or are we just talking about mostly WHITE and BLACK Politicians?
This statement is absurd.

We already have The Homeland Security Department for that. But thaaanx.

You will???
You will have to first get rid of everyone at the Pentagon, The White House, Capitol Hill,
NSA, FBI, CIA, etc.
Good luuuck!

Ok Hex. There ya go. I explained it all.

I am really really afraid to read the lies the guy is throwing at the Black population!

BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted July 27, 2004 23:43     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Speaking of Michael Moore, I had just watched "Roger and Me" the other night...it was pretty entertaining, if nothing else.

**you gotta love the part in the movie about the "rabbits" **

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 28, 2004 12:08     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Number 6:
No. Rush is a Drug Addict who tried to cover up that fact. Then tried to pay off people to not prosecute him.
He also praised the U.S. Troops touture of Iraqi Citizens in prison.

Seems to me that Mr. Moore is a better person all the way around.

quote:
Originally posted by Luna:
Which point Mezcalhead? Who would you see in the middle of the extremes? Who's the great one to present/represent the middle ground? That perfect being singing from the arse cracks of Rush and Moore...who? who? who?

Here are some classic examples of the confusion created when women and Kulas try to think about politics.

"All I know is I'm thankful I can vote, what with being a chick"

Hmmmmmm.......

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 28, 2004 13:07     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Here are some classic examples of the confusion created when women and Kulas try to think about politics.

Hmmmmmm.......

HOLY HELL!
The ladies will trample you for sure...for saying that!

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 28, 2004 18:17     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
haha, Kula...i think Badnariks message to black people is that "Bush is whack and Kerry aint dope like me, yo!"

or maybe something like this:
http://www.badnarik.org/Issues/Discrimination.php

as for the immigration issues, i had never even heard Badnariks stance on that. its not really a "deal-breaker" issue for me come election time. what is your source? that actually sounds alot like Kerry and Bushs respective stances, anyways.

well, except for the part about abiding by the Declaration of Independence, US Constitution and Bill of Rights, of course.

--------------------

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted July 29, 2004 10:54     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:

Hmmmmmm.......

True enough Mez. But I'm just one chick. Surely there are brighter, highly educated, better looking, smarty-pants women out there. I don't think I qualify for such "representation", and should be taken out and shot immediately.

--------------------

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 29, 2004 11:13     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think you should form a Gang, hunt-down that disrespecting Georgia nuthead,
and string him up by his wee-little nads.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 3

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan