my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Terror in the skies again?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Terror in the skies again?
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 16, 2004 16:01     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This was quite an interresting story that happened.
Had me on the edge of my seat for a while.

::::::

Terror in the Skies, Again?
By Annie Jacobsen

A WWS Exclusive Article

Note from the E-ditors: You are about to read an account of what happened during a domestic flight that one of our writers, Annie Jacobsen, took from Detroit to Los Angeles. The WWS Editorial Team debated long and hard about how to handle this information and ultimately we decided it was something that should be shared. What does it have to do with finances? Nothing, and everything. Here is Annie's story.

::::::

I posted the whole thing over at Kulatopia.
READ IT HERE

Kinda makes ya nervous to get on another Plane.

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 16, 2004 20:19     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
No...I am not trying to get people to my board.
I just thought that the story was quite dramatic and thought some of you
here might think so too.

That is my only reason.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 17, 2004 08:16     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

--------------------

Hail Santa...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 19, 2004 08:21     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thanks for talking about the STORY guys.
I thought it was really an interresting read.

Unfortunately...the only things you can see is "Plug Plug Plug."

Every single post you guys make prove how short-sighted you all are.

Once again...What about the fucking STORY?
Any comments about that?
Or are the only things you morons can do is to criticize every single thing Kula does?

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 19, 2004 13:54     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Ok, let's talk about the story...

How about - read hex's post and I second it. Happy?

And well pointed out hex - the fact that the story is actually from another website, but posted on kulatopia. But of course, this isn't a plug for kulatopia is it? Actually I'd agree with that now it is no longer a plug. I'd say it was a full scale advertising campaign.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 19, 2004 14:10     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yeah. Good.

Well...as i already said, I thought the story was really interresting. What that lady went through.
It had me in suspense at what was going on!
So...since it was such a good read, i thought i would share it here.
But...didnt want to post the whole thing here.

Seeing as how you 5 or 6 guys are the only ones posting in this section...and how
totally fucked in the head you all are politically...why on earth would i have
some kind of "Agenda" to get you to Kulatopia?
What a bunch of total shit. You know it too.
BUT, since it seems that your collective Agenda is to ridicule EVERYTHING i say or do,
even if its something simple to share or report, i guess i will refrain from having an opinion
other than what is the accepted one at VVF.

Which is...

1. Bush is a great President.
2. Saddam is evil.
3. America is the greatest country in the world.
4. We did the right thing by "Liberating" Iraq.
5. Big SUV's that eat gas are a good thing.
6. 9/11 was the brainchild of Ossama.
7. Arabs are filthy dogs.
8. Jews are wonderfull wholesome people.
9. The Holocaust killed 6 Million JEWS, but nobody else.
10. Americans Interests are NOT reaping the spoils of War.

So. God Bless America and Bush and The Republican Party and Jews and I love all of you.

Happy happy joy joy!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 19, 2004 14:57     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
God bless you Hex.

Us "Poor blind men" need some direction.

Thank you for showing me the err of my ways.

BTW. Yes, we all still share the same tastes in music.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 19, 2004 15:51     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Number 6:
Yeah. Good.

Well...as i already said, I thought the story was really interresting. What that lady went through.
It had me in suspense at what was going on!
So...since it was such a good read, i thought i would share it here.
But...didnt want to post the whole thing here.

In essence the story itself is fine. Trouble is, we know how you work and this is merely a part of your agenda.

quote:
Seeing as how you 5 or 6 guys are the only ones posting in this section...and how
totally fucked in the head you all are politically...why on earth would i have
some kind of "Agenda" to get you to Kulatopia? What a bunch of total shit. You know it too.

Two points.

1. The only person who's 'fucked in the head politically' so to speak is the person who posts links to holocaust revisionist websites that directly quote and support people like Josef Goebbels. That's akin to putting your leg in a crocodiles mouth, hoping it remains intact.

2. Who said anything about wanting to be invited to kulatopia? Many read messages on other sections of the board on every chat forum, even of they don't post anything. That arguments got more holes in than swiss cheese.

quote:
BUT, since it seems that your collective Agenda is to ridicule EVERYTHING i say or do, even if its something simple to share or report, i guess i will refrain from having an opinion other than what is the accepted one at VVF.

I disagree with your views. I only ridicule you because your responses are so childish - you hold yourself wide open to it. My only agenda is debate, nothing else. If you start throwing your toys out of the pram and post blatant anti semitic material expect to be ridiculed, and deservedly so.

Now, let's go through these one by one...

quote:
1. Bush is a great President.

No he isn't. I agree with the operation in Iraq, but I disagree with pretty much every policy he stands for - especially when it comes to environmental issues.

quote:
2. Saddam is evil.

Correct.

quote:
3. America is the greatest country in the world.

Most powerful, yes. Greatest? No.

quote:
4. We did the right thing by "Liberating" Iraq.

Correct. WMD or not, this is about Saddam's serial breaches of several UN resolutions. This action was 12 years late, that is my only problem with it.

quote:
5. Big SUV's that eat gas are a good thing.

Sorry, don't know where you got that from. Not from me anyway.

quote:
6. 9/11 was the brainchild of Ossama.

Evidence is pretty strong on that, I really don't think anybody else is in the frame - well unless you live in kulatopia that is. In kula's world the american government planned the deaths of 3,000 of its own people and the loss of tens of billions of dollars of business as well as some of the best office space in New York - and rather a lot of it to boot. Dream on Kula, you're really on a flyer there.

quote:
7. Arabs are filthy dogs.

Who asserts that here? Please back that up. Otherwise retract. Now.

quote:
8. Jews are wonderfull wholesome people.

Within the Jewish culture there are good and bad people - just like in every other culture. They are no better or worse than anybody else.

quote:
9. The Holocaust killed 6 Million JEWS, but nobody else.

No. The holocaust took care of anybody the Nazis regarded as untermensch. The vast majority were Jews, but there were others - gypsies and the disabled were two such groups.

quote:
10. Americans Interests are NOT reaping the spoils of War.

No they aren't. They aren't Britain's either - the primary goal is to return Iraq to its people, and to allow it to govern itself.

quote:
So. God Bless America and Bush and The Republican Party and Jews and I love all of you.

Happy happy joy joy!

(yawn)

--------------------

Hail Santa...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 19, 2004 16:08     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Knicker, Hex, Warcorpse and somewhere running around is a little Monkey.

You guys should start a Band or something.

I see Knicker has been busy!
How nice.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 19, 2004 16:34     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hex:
Knick is in fact Barney from Napalm Death

Damn, cover blown...

--------------------

Hail Santa...

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 26, 2004 10:08     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually, returning to the original story, this one cropped up in a sunday newspaper here in the UK, and was debated for a bit on a political program. Turns out those 14 'arabs' were in fact musicians! They also eluded to the fact this one had been circulating around the internet for a while and had been steadily hyped to near hysteria levels. The criticism of the newspaper, correctly in my opinion, was that it did not refer to this.

And the moral of the story? Don't jump to conclusions so quickly.

Nice

--------------------

Hail Santa...

guidon
VoivodFan
Member # 137

posted July 26, 2004 10:16     Profile for guidon   Email guidon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by hex:
Knick is in fact Barney from Napalm Death

Is this a joke?

Imran X
VoivodFan
Member # 17

posted July 26, 2004 14:15     Profile for Imran X   Email Imran X     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I like Kula, hes a cool guy from what I can tell even though he hates my miserable guts for not liking Lemmy.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 26, 2004 17:14     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dont hate your miserable guts. lol.

It doesnt matter if you dont like Lemmy.
That was a pretty funny arguement we had though.

Ah yes. The good-old-days.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 26, 2004 17:31     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
BTW...

I am really the Drummer for Boston.
See...thats me with the Afro in my new Drummingwear.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan