my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Time Travel?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Time Travel?
Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 14, 2004 21:18     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://johntitor.com/

its interesting, if nothing else.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 15, 2004 08:11     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That is some really interresting stuff.
I started reading what the guy posted in 2000, which i guess was at the beginning.

I dont believe it, but it is still fun to read all that.

Thanks for the link Cthon!

Oh!...
Here is something interresting i read there.
John Titor was asked the question, and his response:

Does the current relationship between Arabs and Jews have anything to do with the coming war?

Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election. The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause.

::::::

Entertaining indeed.

Cthon
Member # 156

posted July 15, 2004 17:17     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
he never really says it, but he infers that Israel nukes Egypt in 2012, i think. im still reading all of it-- i dont believe it either, but its pretty heavy stuff.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted July 15, 2004 19:56     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
good read... 'even better than watching a movie'
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted July 16, 2004 07:50     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The science sounds plausible, but it's wayyyy off. Apparently containing two black holes in that box that goes in the passenger seat of the car couldn't happen. According to a Physics professor at Duke University, it would weigh about 2 tons.

It is entertaining, though. The theory is that it's posted by someone in conjunction with a militia group who is actually encouraging these events to happen.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan