my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Mayfeild (Page 1)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Author Topic: Mayfeild
Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted May 07, 2004 23:29     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
His lawyer says they are trying to single him out because he is a practising muslim.

Um...What about his fingerprints?

Lawyers are silly.

I wonder what's going to happen.

|  IP: Logged
Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 08, 2004 10:38     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Consider including a link to whatever it is you're talking about.
Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted May 08, 2004 13:10     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:
Consider including a link to whatever it is you're talking about.

I saw this on the news. It didn't have a link.

If you want to know what its about, its about a lawyer who is beign held because his fingerprints have ben foud in the van linkd to the bombing of the train in Madrid.
If I'm not mistiken he's a whate American and he has deffended members of terrorrist groups.

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 10, 2004 17:00     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted May 11, 2004 03:26     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow.

I must say this collective display of wit has me stumped.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 11, 2004 12:44     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Kind of like spelling.

Do you ever say to yourself..Why am I such a dumbass?

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted May 11, 2004 13:45     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mezcalhead:
Kind of like spelling.

Yep...all the time.

All of those thoughts I reserve for you since you are absolutely better than me in every single way.

I love you. Please get in my drawers.

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 11, 2004 19:16     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Curtis Mayfield? The superfly guy? He be blowing up subways now?

--------------------

Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 11, 2004 21:44     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear delusion:
Curtis Mayfield? The superfly guy? He be blowing up subways now?

i was rolling after the last sentence.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 12, 2004 01:50     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Charon:
Are you trying to be funny? I dunno, sometimes people say things and they sound stupid.

Yeah, I'm trying to be funny. Are you suggesting that I sound stupid? Weird. I thought it was funny.

In all seriousness though, if they found this guy's prints in the van used, he's linked in some way, obviously. Unless of course it's a lie and he is just a fall guy. I don't know how the judicial system is in Spain, if it's as corrupt as America's or not.

--------------------

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted May 12, 2004 02:37     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Someone modified that post. It originally said

"No John"

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 12, 2004 03:05     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Someone modified that post. It originally said

"No John"

Whatever that means. My name happens to be John.

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 12, 2004 03:13     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Kind of like spelling.

I think she's actually pretty smart, Mez.

--------------------

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 12, 2004 03:34     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Apparantly you DON'T know me.

--------------------

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted May 12, 2004 03:49     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by nuclear delusion:
Apparantly you DON'T know me.

Have it your way.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 12, 2004 10:37     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"If you want to know what its about, its about a lawyer who is beign held because his fingerprints have ben foud in the van linkd to the bombing of the train in Madrid.
If I'm not mistiken he's a whate American and he has deffended members of terrorrist groups."

Putz, seriously, when I read something like this it makes my eyes hurt. Looking back at that mess, you don't get the feeling at all that something's wrong? I'm just curious.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 12, 2004 17:10     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Putz/Charon, I once called you a cunt before and I'm sorry I did. You make this place worth visiting! Don't you ever go nowhere else, honey.

And pay no attention to Mez - that boy just got him self an educashon and he's pullin' it round state-a-Georgia like he gone own tha' place!

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted May 12, 2004 21:54     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
"If you want to know what its about, its about a lawyer who is beign held because his fingerprints have ben foud in the van linkd to the bombing of the train in Madrid.
If I'm not mistiken he's a whate American and he has deffended members of terrorrist groups."

Putz, seriously, when I read something like this it makes my eyes hurt. Looking back at that mess, you don't get the feeling at all that something's wrong? I'm just curious.

My spelling isn't even that bad and I usually go back and look for mistakes.

If somebody would quit modifying my posts....

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 13, 2004 12:56     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn K Heliplopter:
Putz/Charon, I once called you a cunt before and I'm sorry I did. You make this place worth visiting! Don't you ever go nowhere else, honey.

And pay no attention to Mez - that boy just got him self an educashon and he's pullin' it round state-a-Georgia like he gone own tha' place!

Hahahahahah!!!! That's right! I'm a gonna run for Govenor on a campaign to teach cotton pickers how to fucking read and write!

Cthon
Member # 156

posted May 13, 2004 18:03     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

id just like to say that *i'd* never modify your posts...

i wouldnt try to edit an episode of "Def Comedy Jam" either, so go figure.

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Juan87
VoivodFan
Member # 87

posted May 21, 2004 03:27     Profile for Juan87   Email Juan87     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mayfield UPDATE:

He was released from a federal detention center in his home state of Oregon because Spanish authorities have concluded that the prints are not his after-all, but in fact the prints of one "Ouhnane Daoud" of Algeria.

All Mayfield is worried about now is his client base as a lawyer seeing a drastic drop-off. Hey, maybe he can represent Daoud-dude if and when he is captured?

--------------------

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted May 29, 2004 06:29     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd be really suprised if any terrorist asked for his help now.

He was an imigration lawyer who had represented other terrorist.

He gets sent to Madrid because of intelligence certainty that they belonged to him...a white lawyer in the US who just so happens to represent terrorists and the US turns him over just like that. What a coincidence!

...then they apologize and send him back home.

I can't help but to wonder if he represented any of the lot of terrorists we are seeing on the news lately.

Wouldn't that be yet another strange coincidence?

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 29, 2004 22:57     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:

Wait a minute. Are you implying that someone here actually took the time to edit spelling errors into your posts? OMG WTF ROFLMFAO

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted May 31, 2004 07:46     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Tangento:
Wait a minute. Are you implying that someone here actually took the time to edit spelling errors into your posts? OMG WTF ROFLMFAO

That was not merely an implication.

A couple of them, yes...have been edited. One post was deleted for no obvious reason and one post was edited to say a completely different thing.

That one is the one where I'm supposed to be calling myself dumb and nuclear delusion asks me if I'm joking in the next post.

Yes...someone edited and deleted some of my posts because they enjoy being annoying.

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted May 31, 2004 07:53     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just realized I might not have made my point clear about the terrorists that are on the news today. I mean the ones they are looking for that are supposed to be in America.

In other words I'm saying he's a rat because they were 100% sure those prints were his and its really strange that he DOES in fact associate with known terrorists. Now they have just apoligized and let him go home, like..."ok, we're sorry...you can leave"

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan