my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » What is this? (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: What is this?
Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted May 07, 2004 22:25     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Somebody just said they should stand trial In Iraq where the crimes were committed. Hell fucking YEAH. They're supposed to be building a democracy, right? Punish them bastards there, but this thing about Rumsfeld stepping down and taking the blame because he didn't personally put an end to the problem and because a lack of funding...No Way! There are people working way under Rumsfeld to take care of this and every one of them should have known better. He heard about photos and didn't alert the president but in my opinion, thats between them because this should have been solved way before it got that far up the line.

They should put those people in prison in Iraq and let Iraqis and Americans try to work together to try and convict them.

|  IP: Logged
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted May 17, 2004 15:54     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
[QUOTE]Originally posted by portuga:

article[/QU OTE]

And so, as I suspected from the start, they turned out to be fake...

Excellent. Now we have images of torture commited by British troops splashed all over the world and the whole thing was a hoax. Disgraceful. The acts themselves were bad enough but to be accused of doing this, when all along it was staged by people in this country, and clearly done in an attempt to discredit the armed forces and this Government is just as outrageous. The damage has now been done and no amount of apologies will correct it. The islamic extremists will already have used these images to their benefit. The Mirror has lost all credibility and at the same time has put the lives of our soldiers in even graver danger than they already were. And all because of an egomaiac editor who thought he could bring down Tony Blair with this 'scandal'. Every British soldier that dies from the day those photos were published is blood on his hands.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted May 19, 2004 13:31     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote

Yes, today we cant even believe in some of the press.

That's more vile

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted May 19, 2004 18:51     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Mirror is one of the papers I trust the least nowadays. Piers Morgan turned it into a fabrication machine.

Not that I trust many papers that much. The Observer is probably one that I trust more than others, but even then I take what I ready with a healthy pinch of salt.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan