my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » A note to anyone interested in debating any member of ANUS.com... (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: A note to anyone interested in debating any member of ANUS.com...
Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 21, 2004 21:11     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh yeah, The "ANUS-rules". How could I forget.

Copy and paste again.

quote:
Self-Purification:
3) You must be a hateful person. You must be able to look at someone outside of your window, and think of five things about that person off the top of your head, that if you brought to light, to them, would make them cry.
4) You must be a quick thinker. You must be prepared for every sitation. If you screw up, you must be able to cover yourself, and get back on the hate-track.

How do I Troll a message board?

1) Make sure you know the topic
2) Connect their most popular topic of discussion with the most embarrasing situation, or covert status a person might have.
3) State hypothesis' as FACTS.

You would really like to see the board members argue with each other, eh. That makes little "ANUS-creatures" happy.

Not a chance! Get lost you "ANUS-creatures".
Haha, go lick yourselves........

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

|  IP: Logged
Planetary Eulogy
VoivodFan
Member # 436

posted April 22, 2004 08:37     Profile for Planetary Eulogy   Email Planetary Eulogy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Knickerzohnonnof:
Oh, so the Holocaust is a fable now is it?

It's entirely possible that the received Holocaust tradition is, though that's not what I said (and you know it, you mendacious fuckweed).

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted April 22, 2004 12:22     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice when something you say is twisted to imply something you didn't say don't you think?

The irony is that you're at it all the time, I just gave you a taste of your own unpleasant medicine. Hope you enjoyed the taste of your own juices.

Mendacious? I do believe the old addage of pots and kettles rears its ugly head yet again.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Planetary Eulogy
VoivodFan
Member # 436

posted April 22, 2004 12:31     Profile for Planetary Eulogy   Email Planetary Eulogy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Knickerzohnonnof:
Nice when something you say is twisted to imply something you didn't say don't you think?

The irony is that you're at it all the time, I just gave you a taste of your own unpleasant medicine. Hope you enjoyed the taste of your own juices.

Mendacious? I do believe the old addage of pots and kettles rears its ugly head yet again.

I have done no such thing in ANY of my posts. I have simply pointed out the practical implications of the reasoning of others. You pointed out nothing, obviously preferring just to misrepresent what I said.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan