my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Bush and chimps

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bush and chimps
tomsawyer
VoivodFan
Member # 306

posted April 21, 2004 02:03     Profile for tomsawyer   Email tomsawyer     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.biscottiemanette.it/bush%20or%20chimp.jpg

|  IP: Logged
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted April 21, 2004 06:04     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yet again, further proof of evolution!!!

--------------------

yawn

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted April 21, 2004 08:21     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
That's an insult to monkeys!!!!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted April 21, 2004 14:59     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A Formal 'Indictment' Of Bush
4-21-4

May God damn you Bush(es)...

...for bringing back the daily horrors of Viet Nam, only worse.

...for trying to create decades of illicit profit-making war when peace was at hand.

...for creating Osama in the first place and then using him as a patsy to attack your own people.

...for creating Saddam in the first place and then using him as a pawn to grab more filthy oil, all the while forcing our boys to slip on the blood of innocent children.

...for igniting the entire Arab world against the US when peace was at last, at hand.

...for creating an unbeatable nuclear alliance of the Russo, Sino, and Arab worlds against the US and Britain.

...for fully perverting evangelical Christianity, deceiving millions of feeble-faithed into a counterfeit cult of due genocidal supremacy and war-worshiping death.

...for inspiring real terrorism throughout the world against the US, when it was clearly winding down after the first real WTC attack, with every further step toward real peace between Israel and Palestine.

...for creating, using, and supporting the Fascist government of Israel and their Nazi genocidal expansionist regime.

...for conceiving, funding, creating, and deploying AIDS upon the third world and your own people in a decoy program.

...for destroying the earth in your endless support of oil profits over hydrogen.

...for subverting America, Democracy, yes, and even Capitalism and replacing it with Religious Nazism in all its essence.

...for putting your own personal and familial survival over that of everyone else on the planet.

...for your unsurpassed human selfishness, surpassed only by your master Lucifer and his fallen.

...for your insanity, insanity borne of conscious choice of evil over good, and denial of the real God.

...for everything heinous and evil you've done we don't even know about yet.

And finally, God damn you for not turning around when you were given every opportunity to do so.

And now, in utter futility, I still say unto you, it's not too late. Yet.

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted April 21, 2004 15:32     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:

You think that's an insult to monkeys...well check out the insult to assholes on my Anal Bush thread..ha ha...Bush is an Anus too!

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 22, 2004 10:42     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey:

I like monkeys no matter what!

Bye, bye stupid little "ANUS-creatures"

Try another board.

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

Skul
VoivodFan
Member # 19

posted April 22, 2004 10:56     Profile for Skul   Email Skul     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You do realize that by putting anus.com in your signature, you're doing these guys a favor.. do you?
Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted April 22, 2004 11:07     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Skulhed:
You do realize that by putting anus.com in your signature, you're doing these guys a favor.. do you?

Oh shit, I'm gonna take that away. I was actually adv. for 'em. Sorry, change immediately. No ad. for the "creatures".

Thanks Skulhead!

--------------------
The Emerald

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan