my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Dishonest Dubya

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dishonest Dubya
Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted March 25, 2004 15:03     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://homepage.mac.com/webmasterkai/kaicurry/gwbush/dishonestdubya.html
 |  IP: Logged
Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted March 26, 2004 06:08     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Sad but absolutely true.

--------------------

What the...?

Vader
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 455

posted June 05, 2004 03:43     Profile for Vader   Email Vader     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
hehe in germany it's a "Bretzel"
Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted June 05, 2004 10:13     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'd like to add something (more serious).
http://truthout.org/docs_03/112503E.shtml

--------------------

What the...?

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted June 05, 2004 11:21     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This reminds me a lot of the recent Liberal Democrat European election campaign. I think the importance of the Iraq conflict to voters etc. is vastly overplayed. Sure, I'm against it, but there is far better ammunition for Bush's opponents than the war. The fact that he's a Christian Fundamentalist loon who most likely wants many/most/all Americans to bow down and accept the Lord Jesus Christ as their personal saviour. A man who personally cannot manage economy, and apparently neither can his cabinet. A man who, at the worst, rigged, at best, "tipped the balance" a little in order to get into office in the first place. And if Jeb's actions for postal votes in Florida (you no longer need a witness, leading to infinite possibilities for falsification and scamming) are anything to go by, it stands to happen again.

Iraq is an important issue, sure. But it's not THE issue, and this is where centrist/leftist campaigns are failing, IMO.

Then again, Kerry only stands about an inch to the left of Bush, and changes his opinions more times than I've changed my socks.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan