my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Slaughter in Madrid

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Slaughter in Madrid
ShredTilDead
VoivodFan
Member # 392

posted March 11, 2004 21:18     Profile for ShredTilDead   Email ShredTilDead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
3-11-2004
Holy fucking shit. Whoever did this, for whatever reason, needs to die. Now.

--------------------

My head explodes, my ears ring, I can't remember just where I've been.

|  IP: Logged
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted March 12, 2004 07:44     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Indeed...

It has all the hallmarks of Al Qaeda, not ETA but I guess we will know that soon enough.

There are no words to describe this. At the end of the day even knowing what group did this is irrelevant. It is an attack on purely innocent people who were just living their own lives. Absolutely nothing whatever justifies this.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted March 14, 2004 12:03     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
lies more lies:
http://newsbox.msn.co.uk/article.aspx?as=article&f=uk_-_olgbtopnews&t=11881&id=15909&d=20040314&i=http://newsbox.msn.co.uk/mediaexportlive&ks=0&lc=en&ae=windows-1252

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted March 14, 2004 13:50     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Could you clarify what exactly is the lie? You're being kinda vague.
Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted March 14, 2004 15:25     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think portuga is trying to describe how politcians can act for their own benefit without giving a sh*t for what the people is going through at a time like this. It's disgusting to use the tragic deth this way......
You've all seen the terrible sceens on TV or newpapers, lack of words!!!!!! Our love and compassion to the people in Spain and Madrid.

Below taken from cbsnews.com

Protestors accused the government of withholding information to protect itself from political fall-out if the bombs were retaliation for its unpopular support of Washington in the war in Iraq, reports CBS News Correspondent Allen Pizzey.

The government had initially blamed the Thursday bombings, which killed at least 200 people and wounded about 1,200, on the Basque separatist group ETA.

Evidence of al Qaeda involvement grew after the government announced finding a videotape in a trash can Saturday on which a man says the Islamic terror group was punishing Spain for its support of the Iraq war. An Arabic-speaking man called a Madrid TV station to say the tape was there, Interior Minister Angel Acebes said.

More than 12 hours of analysis by mid-Sunday had yet to determine whether the videotape came from al Qaeda, said Acebes.

“Up to now we have not been able to identify the person in whose name responsibility for the attack was purportedly claimed,” he told a news conference. “Our reservations about the credibility remain.”

Nor had intelligence services in Spain, France, Britain and Portugal identified Abu Dujan al Afghani, described in the tape as “the military spokesman for al Qaeda in Europe,” said Acebes.

Many thought the ruling party was playing politics with the tape. “I didn't intend to vote, but changed my mind,” said Javi Martin, 30, who works for a TV station in Madrid. “And not because of the attacks, but because of the responsibility of the Popular Party. They gave out information drop by drop. It would have benefited them if it were ETA.”

Trollz
VoivodFan
Member # 393

posted March 15, 2004 10:02     Profile for Trollz   Email Trollz     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
.........Lesson: terrorism can work, therefore expect more of it.

I know we can expect more of it. Just talked to friends in Porugal. Many have relatives in Spain.

Terror works all over our world ........ no matter who is behinde these horrible acts!

--------------------

All those who believe in psychokinesis raise my hand.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted March 16, 2004 18:03     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
If Al Qaeda were the group involved, then I think they will see this as two things:

1. An unqualified success.
2. Worth trying elsewhere.

People of the world take note: They want 'tolerant' governments in power because that's how they spread through the world. Our very way of life is being threatened. With statements such as those made by the incoming Spanish Prime Minister Jose Luis Rodriguez Zapatero, we are opening ourselves up to more atrocities like Madrid. Don't think only the UK and Italy are prime targets...Every western nation is, always has been and always will be, until either we defeat them or they take our democratic way of life away from us. We owe it to those who have died to preserve democracy over the centuries to never allow these low lives to win.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan