my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » The Weed That Can Change The World (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: The Weed That Can Change The World
Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted April 09, 2004 02:57     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
see?

If Neoclassical was a pot smoker he'd know you're supposed to take the STEMS out!
LOL!

|  IP: Logged
Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted April 09, 2004 02:59     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't smoke leaves and I damn sure ain't smokin any rope.

hehe...I said smokin' rope.

neoclassical
VoivodFan
Member # 433

posted April 12, 2004 19:43     Profile for neoclassical   Email neoclassical     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Around here, the dope is so bad people often grind it up (vomit) without removing seeds or stems... brackish smoke, at best.

--------------------

http://bbs.anus.com/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=001471

Charon
VoivodFan
Member # 396

posted April 13, 2004 13:42     Profile for Charon   Email Charon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I am sorry to hear that...truly very sorry.

but...if they took the seeds and stems out, it might actually improve the quality cause it's not going to make it any better. Its a pretty common fact that seeds can cause massive headaches.
...and I can't say I have never smoked leaves...I've smoked plenty of leaves...Great big huge hooters of leaves cause you have to smoke ALLLLOT to get a buzz. Its not too bad...doesn't make me sick or anything...it just gets boring. I guess thats why people give it away. I don't fool around with leaves anymore cause who wants to get busted with two ounces of leaves cause it takes so much. We used to get Randy's roll of rolling papers and roll huuuuge joints of crappy ass weed with very little bud at all and smoke it outside. You have to cause if the cherry falls its going to burn a hole in your carpet the size of a tennis ball.
Actually I don't mess around with a hole lot of anything right now cause I don't have my own place but to me...smoking is waaay better than the bottle. Alcohol will ruin your life. It will ruin the lives of people around alcoholics who don't even drink. I'm not saying its that way 100% of the time but its too unpredictable. I know alot of people who drink and have no problems but at least half of the people I know that do drink are full blown alcoholics and the only people who can truly appreciate them is other alcoholics. It sad. Its a sad thing to realize. Its a sad thing to look back on from experience and weed has NEVER done me dirty like that. Never.
I have done quite abit of drinking over the years and looking back it all makes sense...now thats its no longer a problem...and I'm talking like 9 months of sobriety followed by a little drinking which lead me right back into the same depression and the worst hangovers I've ever had...not to mention the brain damage it causes...the fact that you can't even see your own life how other see it. I mean look how funny drunk people think they are. Its sad.

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan