my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Bush's resume

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Bush's resume
BlackCloud
VoivodFan
Member # 122

posted February 15, 2004 15:11     Profile for BlackCloud   Email BlackCloud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
George W. Bush >

> The White House, USA

> >
> > EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
> >
> >
> > LAW ENFORCEMENT: I was arrested in Kennebunkport, Maine in 1976 for
> driving under the influence of alcohol. I pled guilty, paid a fine, and had my
> driver's license suspended for 30 days. My Texas driving record has been "lost"
and is not available.
> >
> >
> > MILITARY: I joined the Texas Air National Guard and went AWOL. I refused
> to take a drug test or answer any questions about my drug use. By joining
the Texas Air National Guard, I was able to avoid combat duty in Vietnam.
> >
> >
> > COLLEGE: I graduated from Yale University with C average. I was a cheerleader. Although my GPA was insufficient to enter Harvard, I
persevered and got an MBA, graduating near the bottom of my class.
> >
> >
> > PAST WORK EXPERIENCE:
> >
> > I ran for U.S. Congress and lost.
> >
I began my career in the oil business in Midland, Texas in 1975. I
bought an oil company, but couldn't find any oil in Texas. The company went
bankrupt shortly after I sold all my stock. But I made money on the sale.
> >
> >
> > I bought the Texas Rangers baseball team in a sweetheart deal with my father's friends that took land using taxpayer money. While my business partners ran the business, I did PR and made connections. This made me a multi-millionaire.
> >
> > With the help of my father and our right-wing friends in the oil
industry (including Enron CEO Ken Lay), I was elected Governor of Texas.
> >
> >
> > ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS GOVERNOR:
> >

I changed Texas pollution laws to favor power and oil companies, making

Texas the most polluted state in the Union.
> >
> >
During my tenure, Houston replaced Los Angeles as the most smog-ridden city in America.
> >
I cut taxes and bankrupted the Texas treasury to the tune of billions in
borrowed money.
> >
> >
I set the record for the most executions by any Governor in American
history.
> >
> >
> > With the help of my brother, the Governor of Florida, and my father's
appointments to the Supreme Court, I became President after losing by
over 500,000 votes.
> >
> >
> > ACCOMPLISHMENTS AS PRESIDENT:
> >
> >
> > I invaded and occupied two countries at a continuing cost of over one billion
dollars per week.
> >
> >
> > I spent the U.S. surplus and effectively bankrupted the U.S. Treasury.
> >
> >
> > I shattered the record for the largest annual deficit in U.S. history.
> >
> >
> > I set an economic record for most private bankruptcies filed in any
12-month period.
> >
> >
> > I set the all-time record for the biggest drop in the history of the
U.S. stock market.
> >
> >
> > I am the first president in U.S. history to enter office with a criminal record.
> >
> >
> > I set the all-time record for most days on vacation in any one year period.
> >
> >
> > After taking-off the entire month of August, I presided over the worst security failure in U.S.history.
> >
> >
> > I am supporting development of a nuclear "Tactical Bunker Buster," a
WMD.
> >
> >
> > In my State Of The Union Address, I lied about our reasons for attacking
Iraq, then blamed the lies on our British friends.
> >
> >
> > I set the record for most campaign fund-raising trips by a U.S.
president.
> >
> >
> > In my first year in office over 2-million Americans lost their jobs and that
trend continues every month.
> >
> >
> > I set the all-time record for most foreclosures in a 12-month period.
> >
> >
> > I appointed more convicted criminals to administration than any
president in U.S. history.
> >
> >
> > I set the record for least amount of press conferences than any
president since the advent of television.
> >
> >
> > I presided over the biggest energy crisis in U.S. history and refused to
intervene when corruption involving the oil industry was revealed.
> >
> >
> > I presided over the highest gasoline prices in U.S. history.
> >
> >
> > I have cut health care benefits for war veterans and support a cut in
duty benefits for active duty troops and their families -- in war time.
> >
> >
> > I have set the all-time record for most people worldwide to
simultaneously protest me in public venues (15 million people) shattering the record for protest against any person in the history of mankind.
> >
> >
> > I've broken more international treaties than any president in U.S. history.
> >
> >
> > I'm proud that the members of my cabinet are the richest of any administration in U.S. history. My "poorest millionaire," Condoleeza Rice, has a Chevron oil tanker named after her.
> >
> >
> > I am the first president in U.S. history to order an unprovoked, pre-emptive attack and the military occupation of a sovereign nation. I did so against the
will of the United Nations, the majority of U.S. citizens, and the world community.
> >
> >
> > I created the Ministry of Homeland Security, the largest bureaucracy in
> the history of the United States government .
> >
> >
> > I am the first president in U.S. history to have the United Nations
remove the U.S. from the Human Rights Commission.
> >
> >
> > I withdrew the U.S. from the World Court of Law.
> >
> >
> > I refused to allow inspectors access to U.S. prisoners of war"
detainees) and thereby have refused to abide by the Geneva Convention.
> >
> >
> > I am the first president in history to refuse United Nations election inspectors (during the 2002 U.S. election).
> >
> >
> > I am the all-time U.S. and world record-holder for receiving the most corporate campaign donations.
> >
> >
> > My largest lifetime campaign contributor, and one of my best friends, Kenneth
Lay, presided over the largest corporate bankruptcy fraud in U.S. history.
My political party used the Enron private jets and corporate attorneys to assure
my success with the U.S. Supreme Court during my election decision. I
have protected my friends at Enron and Halliburton against investigation or
prosecution. More time and money was spent investigating the Monica Lewinsky affair than has been spent investigating one of the biggest corporate ripoffs in
history.
> >
> >
> > I garnered the most sympathy for the U.S. after the World Trade Center attacks and less than a year later made the U.S. the most hated country
in the world, the largest failure of diplomacy in world history.
> >
> >
> > I am first president in history to have a majority of Europeans (71%) view my
presidency as the biggest threat to world peace and security.
> >
> >
> > I changed the U.S. policy to allow convicted criminals to be awarded
government contracts.
> >
> >
> > RECORDS AND REFERENCES:
> >
> >
> > All records of my tenure as Governor of Texas are now in my father's library, sealed, and unavailable for public view.
> >
> >
> > All records of SEC investigations into my insider trading and my
bankrupt companies are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public view.
> >
> >
> > All records or minutes from meetings that I, or my Vice-President, attended regarding public energy policy are sealed in secrecy and unavailable for public review
> >
> >
> > Please consider my experience when voting in 2004.

--------------------

http://www.reverbnation.com/paulenglish

|  IP: Logged
nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted February 15, 2004 17:10     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
GEOGRAPHY BUSHISM

"I was raised in the west. The west of Texas. It's pretty close to California. In more ways than Washington, D.C., is close to California."

In Los Angeles as quoted by the Los Angeles Times, April 8, 2000

HISTORY BUSHISM

"I think we agree, the past is over."

On his meeting with John McCain, Dallas Morning News, May 10, 2000

ECONOMICS BUSHISM

"More and more of our imports come from overseas."

FISCAL LEADERSHIP BUSHISM

"It's clearly a budget. It's got a lot of numbers in it."--Rueters, May 5, 2000

FOREIGN RELATIONS BUSHISM

"When I was coming up, it was a dangerous world, and you knew exactly who they were. It was us vs. them, and it was clear who them was. Today, we are not so sure who the they are, but we know they're there."

Iowa Western Community College, Jan 21, 2000

IMPROVING THE EDUCATION SYSTEM BUSHISM

"How do you know if you don't measure if you have a system that simply suckles kids through?"

Explaining the need for educational accountability in Beaufort, S.C., Feb. 16, 2000

ENERGY CRISIS BUSHISM

"The California crunch really is the result of not enough power-generating plants and then not enough power to power the power of generating plants."

VOLUNTEERISM BUSHISM

"And so, in my State of the - my State of the Union - or state - my speech to the nation, whatever you want to call it, speech to the nation - I asked Americans to give 4,000 years - 4,000 hours over the next - the rest of your life - of service to America. That's what I asked - 4,000 hours."

SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH BUSHISM

"It would be a mistake for the United States Senate to allow any kind of human cloning to come out of that chamber."

QUOTAS BUSHISM

"What I am against is quotas. I am against hard quotas, quotas they basically delineate based upon whatever. However they delineate, quotas, I think vulcanize society. So I don't know how that fits into what everybody else is saying, their relative positions, but that's my position."

POLITICAL MANUEVERING BUSHISM

"The senator has got to understand if he's going to have, he can't have it both ways. He can't take the high horse and then claim the low road."

LESSONS OF HISTORY BUSHISM

"That's a chapter, the last chapter of the 20th, 20th, the 21st century that most of us would rather forget. The last chapter of the 20th century. This is the first chapter of the 21st century. "

PRESERVING FOR THE PAST BUSHISM

I am mindful not only of preserving executive powers for myself, but for predecessors as well.

HEMIPSHERES BUSHISM

"Natural gas is hemispheric. I like to call it hemispheric in nature because it is a product that we can find in our neighborhoods."

SADDAM HUSSEIN BUSHISM

"The war on terror involves Saddam Hussein because of the nature of Saddam Hussein, the history of Saddam Hussein, and his willingness to terrorize himself."

ENVIRONMENTALIST BUSHISM

"I know the human being and the fish can coexist peacefully."

EMPATHETIC BUSHISM

"If a person doesn't have the capacity that we all want that person to have, I suspect hope is in the far distant future, if at all."

INDIGNANT BUSHISM

"They misunderestimated me."

REJECTIONIST BUSHISM

"I don't have to accept their tenants. I was trying to convince those college students to accept my tenants. And I reject any labeling me because I happened to go to the university."

LITERALIST BUSHISM

"You teach a child to read, and he or her will be able to pass a literacy test."

HOPEFUL BUSHISM

"I'm hopeful. I know there is a lot of ambition in Washington, obviously. But I hope the ambitious realize that they are more likely to succeed with success as opposed to failure."

SOCIAL ACTIVIST BUSHISM

"We must all hear the universal call to like your neighbor like you like to be liked yourself."

APOLOGIST BUSHISM

"Unfairly, but truthfully, our party has been tagged as being against things. Anti-immigrant, for example."

BARD BUSHISM

"There's an old saying in Tennessee - I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee - that says, fool me once, shame on - shame on you. Fool me - you can't get fooled again."

BELIEVER BUSHISM

"I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe and what I believe -I believe what I believe is right."

THE PRESERVER BUSHISM

"This is Preservation Month. I appreciate preservation. It's what you do when you run for president. You gotta preserve."

Speaking during Perseverance Month at Fairgrounds Elementary School in Nashua, N.H. As quoted in the Los Angeles Times, Jan. 28, 2000

ANGRY YOUNG MAN BUSHISM

"I don't remember debates. I don't think we spent a lot of time debating it. Maybe we did, but I don't remember."

On his discussions of the Vietnam War while a student at Yale University

MAN WITH A PAST BUSHISM

Marijuana? Cocaine? I'm not going to talk about what I did as a child."

SCHOLARLY BUSHISM

"I read the newspaper."

Answering a question about his reading habits, New Hampshire Republican Debate, Dec. 2, 1999

WOMEN'S RIGHTS BUSHISM

"States should have the right to enact reasonable laws and restrictions particularly to end the inhumane practice of ending a life that otherwise could live."

GLORY DAYS BUSHISM

"It was just inebriating what Midland was all about then."

PARENT BUSHISM

"Laura and I really don't realize how bright our children is sometimes until we get an objective analysis."

INTERNATIONALIST BUSHISM

"Redefining the role of the United States from enablers to keep the peace to enablers to keep the peace from peacekeepers is going to be an assignment."

EDUKASHUN PRESIDENT BUSHISM

" "Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning?"

Florence, S.C., Jan. 11, 2000

CRISIS LEADER BUSHISM

"The press often ask me, well, is this the-is the evil one hiding from us in Afghanistan, the ones who have done this to America? I said, I don't know."

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted February 16, 2004 00:30     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lucky for him, he won't have to look for work after he gets "RRRooaaarred" out of office come November.

Of all the faces of Satan in the world, never has one looked so blatantly insincere.

Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted February 16, 2004 03:37     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I feel sorry for those who believed and still believe in him. It's a shame.
When will they wake up...but I guess it's a way of life.
Either you are conservative and patriotic, or you are not.
But at least one should try to use his brain a bit.

--------------------

What the...?

nunoPT
VoivodFan
Member # 379

posted February 16, 2004 11:20     Profile for nunoPT   Email nunoPT     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"I know the human being and the fish can coexist peacefully."

Agree

Cthon
Member # 156

posted February 18, 2004 20:01     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Dubya may have alot on his resume, but "Twin Cobra Fist" aint there.
http://www.poe-news.com/features.php?feat=31845

--------------------

www.myspace.com/mastersofpunkrock

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted February 18, 2004 21:15     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL...

quote:
Spider Hand Technique!

ah rumsfeld.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 20, 2004 15:03     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://homepage.mac.com/webmasterkai/kaicurry/gwbush/dishonestdubya.html

Whatever your opinion of the man, this is amusing. I want one!

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted February 20, 2004 18:57     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i have no opinion... because i am from china. heh!
Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted February 24, 2004 08:28     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Umm...quite an American style cowboy/revenge type of reaction to me.
What can I say ?
Will the Bushists just go on staying stubborn and ignore every fact, even against themselves ? I just don't get it.
I mean I understand the frustration because of terrorist attacks etc. but that's just not the point.
Is that an old soldier reaction ? To just blindly follow the (lying, in this case) leader, not matter what bullshit is going on ?
Rally around the flag ?
Really strange.

--------------------

What the...?

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 24, 2004 10:38     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Simon6...How right you are.

Some people will indeed ignore all the facts and lies...and follow the leader to theyre deaths.
If WC only knew how his attitude is so hated by citizens of the rest of planet earth.
Arrogant, Clumbsy, and incredibly Short-Sighted.
Shoot first, then ask questions later...while you are picking through all the bodies of the women and children you just killed.

Its so sad that some people are that way.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 24, 2004 12:59     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
WC...Your new Signature sends the message of where your mind is.
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted February 24, 2004 15:52     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It'll be a close call but I think Bush will win unless the Democrats totally focus on a message and drill it home, something they are famous for not doing when they have periods of disarray as they are now.

Personally, and I have said this before, Bush scares me. Not militarily, but ecologically. I shall explain...

The why's and wherefore's of the Iraq situation have been dredged through more than enough and people's opinions on it will not be altered. Whether right or wrong, there is no doubting the Bush regime's defence policy has seen the end of Saddam's rule, and in spite of repeated attempts, the coaliton are still looking to deliver Iraq back to its people within the timeframe set recently. On a military front I am glad to see some political incorrectness after years of appeasment and so-called tolerance, or shall I say weak minded liberalism, thinking that you can get a peaceful solution to everything. Purely from this angle Bush has the upper hand.

But ecologically the man is a walking disaster area. What he is proposing, substantial increases in fossil fuel power stations, expanding exploration into territories that until this regime were protected by law. The decision to rip up the Kyoto treaty because it had implications for his financial backers, the list goes on. It is statistical fact that the USA uses over a quarter of the World's entire enegry, and he is proposing to increase this still further??? The path he is treading has no sustainability planned within it. Fossil fuels have a finite life, some may even run out in our lifetimes and a good friend of mine who works in the oil industry says that natural gas is especially at risk - possibly 20 years maximum. What does the energy sponge that is the US do then? Even in the UK we are starting to look at alternatives...OK, I think we are ignoring our greatest asset - wave power, but at least there are now movements to get cleaner, more sustainable energy and to move away from fossil based generation. I see none fo this in the US energy policy.

I think I saw on the list above that gasoline is at it's highest price in history - it's still far less than half what it is here! Your cars have fuel economies that would break the average joe's bank account in the UK!

Yes, ecologially, Bush is a real scary proposition. But strangely I see nothing so far from the Democrats that make any substantial changes to what is already planned - so they aren't exactly shining examples on this subject either.

Who would I vote for? At this time Bush. Why? Because at the moment I see no substance in Democrat policy.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted February 25, 2004 18:27     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
who is this Kerry guy anyway ? i live here in the capital and most people around here, (besides even giving a shit) dont even know the names of the runners up ! locally everyone seems to have allready accepted bush and another term. a few guys i work with who are in their 50s and later love bush so hard and support him hardcore, to a degree which i can not even grasp yet. today (at work) all the talk was about the gay-marital issue and its like these older generations i work with had such a shock at todays news that it just sealed it for them, and also the talk about the recent trackings of BinLaden. you gotta love election time with all the propaganda floating around.
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted February 25, 2004 18:34     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
and the post above...

dont get me wrong, I do give a shit myself, but what can i say, my political views are far from the leanacy the U.S. government has.

question...

why is no one doging united states about the recent little happenings in Hati ? when war broke out in iraq2 we seem to catch all the flack, but now when were are really just on another truly humanitarian issue, no one says shit ? is it because hati is the poorest nation in the western hemisphere ? or mabye because hati has no oil ?

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted February 26, 2004 12:58     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's because the current US administration actually has no interest in defending democratically elected governments.

*walks away whistling*

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 26, 2004 14:16     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Right on guys! You are correct!
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted February 26, 2004 17:49     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
umm...not you WC. lol!
Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted February 26, 2004 18:21     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Lycanthropy:
It's because the current US administration actually has no interest in defending democratically elected governments.

*walks away whistling*

totally WEAK ! some people are just ruled by the media.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted February 26, 2004 18:56     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hatross...

The reason is that if the US is portrayed as being able to do forceful and humanitarian at the same time it blows all the weak ass arguments about the aggressive invader propaganda. Liberals just can't buy into the concept that sometimes force IS the only answer to some situations, Iraq fro example, yet Haiti requires help of a different kind. Since the US has proven it can do both it serves the anti bush movement to supress this 'blip' and just keep hyping the aggression on Iraq. Nevermind the fact we got Saddam. Don't even consider it'll be under rule by Iraqi people within a set timetable. Don't even talk about the fact the military are training them how to look after themselves. Oh, and don't mention that the main aggression within Iraq at this time is by Saddam loyalists and terror organisations interested in nothing other than stopping this progress by any means necessary and at any cost. You have to blame the Bush administration for everything, and gloss over all incidents in Iraq as a consequence of the US agression there. In case these liberals hadn't noticed Iraqi people are dying at the hands of their own kind!! But do you know what the amazing thing is? Ordinary Iraqis know that we are in there to help them, not these idiot fanatics. The anti Bush movement doesn't even begin to acknowledge this small fact. I tell these people now that if Iraqi people didn't want us there they could easily turn us out. But the fact they do not tells me everything I need to know about Iraq in 2004, and that is, in spite of the casualties sustained, we did the right thing.

--------------------

Hail Santa...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan