my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Saddam Hussein Arrested (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Author Topic: Saddam Hussein Arrested
Simon6
VoivodFan
Member # 187

posted December 24, 2003 06:12     Profile for Simon6   Email Simon6     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mr Eddie, of course I knew I commented on your post. I used it as a good example. Especially the plea to reflect things with less "patriotic passion" is important.
The thing is I embarrassingly have never used the quote feature and your name was not mentioned. The other difficulty is that English is not my mother tongue.
But I seem to fully agree with your comments.
That's nice.
We are not alone.

--------------------

What the...?

|  IP: Logged
Mr Eddy
VoivodFan
Member # 302

posted December 24, 2003 11:51     Profile for Mr Eddy   Email Mr Eddy     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Simon6:
The other difficulty is that English is not my mother tongue. But I seem to fully agree with your comments.That's nice. We are not alone.

Cool, man. I see that you're from Switzerland. That's quite a coincidence as I have a girlfriend who's on vacation in your country at the moment. Besides, a great Swiss band has been to Brazil last month and they played 2 great shows here in Sao Paulo. The band is called The Monsters and they play insane psychobilly and 60's garage rock.

As far as politics go, I think we share the same views. All the other fellas around this board seem to be politically aware and even if I disagree with what they say, I certainly respect their arguments. Merry Xmas!!

|  IP: Logged

All times are ET
This topic is comprised of pages: 1 2 

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan