my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Dark Side of the Moon

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dark Side of the Moon
blacky
VoivodFan
Member # 2

posted November 17, 2003 00:04     Profile for blacky   Email blacky     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi, everyone, me again, this a must for all believers in the conspiracy about the first walk on the moon, I just loved it!!! Will be on the air again next Friday Nov 21 10pm E.T.

Dark Side of the Moon

Enter the contest to win 1 of the 5 sets of Stanley Kubrick movies...oups you must be Canadian of course.

Here an interview in Francais with the Director of the "Operation Lune"
William Karel

What are the right answers!!!

QUESTION 1:
Stanley Kubrick borrowed a lens from NASA for the shooting of Barry Lyndon.
True False

QUESTION 2:
The rocket engines gold-plated in order to obtain more money from Congress.
True False

QUESTION 3:
Nixon recorded a speech to announce the death of the astronauts of Apollo 11.
True False

QUESTION 4:
Nixon did not attend the launch of Apollo 11.
True False

QUESTION 5:
A photo of Kubrick was forgotten on the studio floor.
True False

QUESTION 6:
Vernon Walters died two weeks after having been interviewed by William Karel.
True False

QUESTION 7:
Neil Armstrong wrote the phrase "One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind".
True False

QUESTION 8:
The funeral shown at the end of the film is Gerald Ford's.
True False

|  IP: Logged
Underbrain
VoivodFan
Member # 183

posted November 17, 2003 04:23     Profile for Underbrain   Email Underbrain     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Gerald Ford is still alive. False.

good luck!

--------------------

The future is here, and how.
\m/_ VOIVOD _\m/

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted November 17, 2003 21:47     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
i read somewhere that buzz aldrin almost punched a guy in the nose when he asked him to swear on the bible that he did in fact walk on the moon.

this is a consparicy indeed, but i think it is one of the reverse psychology type, you know how they say people seem to have lost a certain interest in space and the moon, even back then when it was the highlight of our acomplishments, nasa officals and many astronomers have been trying to get back to the moon ever since the apollo missions ended.

just for a minute i stoped to think and i wondered why fox-television would air a story such as that? (the first aired about a year ago) then i realized that it may be working... yes, it seems to be rekindling peoples interest in space in general and the moon. a consparicy ? yes mabye so, but i see it differently.

moon landing hoax site

------------------
While NASA tries to read your mind

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted November 18, 2003 01:08     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
"excellent". thanx for the links! So much for going to bed early tonight.
Ford looks dead, so he must be dead.

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan