my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » vroom MTV-AWARDS in scotland

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: vroom MTV-AWARDS in scotland
VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted November 08, 2003 18:34     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Vroom you are from sweden. You know what I mean. Righ now at channel 4 SVT in sweden.

It is now 2003 sempember 9'th sunday it's still nightme. It is 00:32 o'clock.

vroom, översätt: såg du ven som fick priset för att hon jobbar för mänskliga rättigheter. Hon kunde imte ta emot priset. Hon sitter i husarrest i sitt hemland

AntiRasism

Non-violence

Adding: Vroom please translate!

|  IP: Logged
VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted November 08, 2003 22:13     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by AntiRacist:
.........vroom, översätt: såg du ven som fick priset för att hon jobbar för mänskliga rättigheter. Hon kunde imte ta emot priset. Hon sitter i husarrest i sitt hemland

AntiRasism

Non-violence
Adding: Vroom please translate!

I think I misspelled some words, I am a slow writer (reumatc artrit).

I will tranlate it: .... did you see who got the award for working for Human Rights, She could not recive it because she is under hous arrest in her own contry. (edit and add: BURMA)

This is an example about what I am working for. I think I mentioned earlier that you can find information at "Palmecenter" ( hope I did not misspell that. that site can you also read in english.

I have no personal connection to the sites I direct you to. It is all about helping people, children, men, women) in need of a helping hand.

I can not tell you any names or anything. I know I am safe. I am not a bit worried for my own safety.

Hope you understand.

I did came here for music, this is true. I just can't take it when people get hurt and missunderstood.

This is my opinion: We share the same interests in music. Don't hate eachother, try and understand. I had to learn it the hard way myself.

I owe you this to you because of music the I enjoy. Voivod, Thin Lizzy, Metallica, Ekseption, ....... long list.

Peace

VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted November 08, 2003 23:25     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what the f*ck, the laughs are all on me, .. .....happy I'm amused you for a while.. cheer up folks!..

Ha ha, maybe there are some clever VVF:s here.

ah, see ya ...

--------------------

vroomfondel
VoivodFan
Member # 139

posted November 09, 2003 12:14     Profile for vroomfondel   Email vroomfondel     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes 000, Annki, Troll, Anti...
I looked at that shit for about 2 minutes, when Kylie Minouge displayed her famous butt. After that i switched channel in a hurry, certain that i just saw the only good thing in that garbage show...

And the thing about clever people here. I think you can consider everyone sick and tired of your bullshit just that.

First and last post in Techno Manip

--------------------

"Sir, we are surrounded!
- Excellent, then we can attack in any direction!"

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan