my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Iraq Interim Report...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Iraq Interim Report...
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted October 03, 2003 20:17     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It made interesting reading actually. You could say that both sides of the argument have something to shout about. My take on it is that there appears to have been a deliberate act of concealment by the Iraqi regime to hide their true intentions. So far no weapons have been found, but the report did say this was an early 'work in progress' document, not a definitive statement of the current situation regarding Iraqi arsenal. It is interesting to see that now, the US is having the very same arguments on this issue the UK was having twelve months ago. This is why I believe there is something to be found out there. What exactly I do not know, but I am certain the regime was up to no good. It is obvious that systematic looting and destruction of hard evidence linking the regime to WMD programmes has happened all over Iraq, which will make the team's work much harder. They need to continue their work and try to establish the truth. Costly it may be but I'd say regardless of the eventual outcome, WMD or no WMD, this exercise needs to be completed.
 |  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan