my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Slow News Day....

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Slow News Day....
Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted September 23, 2003 01:34     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
But I just saw George Bush interviewed on TV and am now (more than ever) convinced he is certifiably insane. Why? Cause his answers to questions on "The...Nature...of THINGS." ..were quite half-assed...Yet,at the same time....familiar. Why? Cause those answers were just all too similar to the kind of answers I gave my parents one night after coming home WAY past curfew while on acid.

--Well, Hell....Any Voivod fans out there living in a neutral or semi-neutral country, dial me up.....Cause' I'll swap passports with you quicker than you can say "MacrosolutionstoMegaproblems"

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 23, 2003 10:17     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The Mud Mosh Pit where Kula is the frequent recepient of brutal attacks from the War Mongering
Concervative Types. Blair and Bush followers.
Members of the "We know how to run your Country better than you do" Party. (WKHTRYCBTYD)

You are correct, MindRunningSlow.
Bush, Blair and both Administrations are completely Insaine!
They are Counter-Productive to the Economic Crisis facing us all Globally.

Lets get those NUTS out of Office and get people in there who will think about domestic
problems...instead of those in other Countries!

Vote for King Kula in 2004!

Mind Running Slow
VoivodFan
Member # 331

posted September 23, 2003 21:41     Profile for Mind Running Slow   Email Mind Running Slow     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
moved, to keep the mud in one place

Thanks.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan