my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » British official charges US “stood down” on 9/11

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: British official charges US “stood down” on 9/11
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 08, 2003 15:04     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
For Knicker...and whoever else wishes to read it.
http://www.wsws.org/articles/2003/sep2003/meac-s08.shtml

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 09, 2003 08:07     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Knickerzohnonnof:
Kula, you are so desparate to pin the blame of the 9/11 atrocity on the US Government that you will even change your story! First you tell us MOSSAD, backed by Zionists, plotted this crime and got the Arabs blamed for it, now you're basically asserting that MOSSAD tried to warn the US of imminent attacks in order to get them stopped!!! How many more differing conspiracy theories are we going to see before you admit defeat?!?!

I believe that the Zionist Mossad are responsible for 9/11.
Couple that with the Bush Administration's need for a "New Pearl Harbor" and both are true.

1. The Mossad...who were setting this whole thing up...warned the Americans that a Terrorist plot was afoot.

2. The Neo-Cons in the White House, of course, did nothing because they figured...
2.A- Such an event would likely never happen...and...
2.B- If it does, right there is the "New Pearle Harbor" we need to justify Military Conquest of the Middle-East, disguised, packaged and sold to the American Public as a "War on Terror."

Well. 9/11 happened and both the Israeli's and the Neo-Cons got what they wanted.
Israel gains (yet again) fooling the U.S. into taking out its enemies.
The U.S. gains many things, but the largest being in those Oil fields and Military presence.
Others being...setting up PRO-U.S. Governments in Iraq and Afghanistan.

You take that, along with what Israel is doing in India right now...and the whole picture becomed even more clear.
Countries like Pakistan, Iran, Syria and Saudi Arabia had better straighten-up, or Israel (by fooling the stupid Americans) will be coming after them too!

So. 9/11 was a big setup for a larger, pro-Israeli agenda.

Its not the first time this kind of thing has happened in history.
(Governments allowing theyre own people to be killed for larger gain.)
Its just the first time that it has ever been shown Live and in Color on global Television!
Packaged and Sold to you by a manipulative White House.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted September 09, 2003 15:15     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Nice try, but you're caught.

Sorry, but you simply cannot have it every way that looks good for your case. Not only do I stand by my belief about 9/11, but your last 2 posts, especially the last desparate attempt to cover the infinite holes in your argument, have merely reinforced it for me.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 09, 2003 16:03     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
HUH??? Infinite Holes???

I have provided so much evidence all over the place.
Links and links and more links of evidence that support my views.
Not only that, but all the unawnsered questions surrounding 9/11 are there too!
Yet you still refuse to believe that the Government is responsible for this.

You cant bring yourself to face the FACTS of such a terrible chain of events, can you?
"Have it every way that looks good for your case."
What the hell is that suppost to mean???

If all the evidence points in that direction...why cant I?
Is there some unwritten rule that says i'm only allowed half a case?

You perplex me, Knicker.

I take your last statement like this:
"I, Knicker, dont want to have to really examine the truth of the matter, so i will fall back on what the Media and the Government have told me to believe in the first place. Therefore, what King Kula says is pure rubbish and full of holes."

Well...I cant stop you.

At least i can provide you free entertainment with my "Swiss Cheese" arguments.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted September 09, 2003 18:25     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
You do not understand.

You protest far too much, that is the problem!!!!!

You provide so much 'evidence' that it often contradicts itself!! Like my quotes earlier, either MOSSAD plotted the attacks or they warned the ignorant US about these terrorists. You can't have both!! It's like environmentalists arguing the case for global warming...it doesn't matter if we have warm or cold winters, hot or cold summers, extreme weather, whatever! They all fit within their 'equation' for the planet warming up! And your 'evidence' is exactly like that! It doesn't matter if what is presented contradicts itself, you simply attempt to mould it in order to fit your opinion, just like you did above!

You can blab on about the many historical parallels all you like, not everything has to be the same. Maybe you are the problem here. Maybe it's you who is the sheep, believing that every major event, such as 9/11, is a means to an end for the powers that be, rather than just a plain awful act by extremists hiding behind a moderate religious faith and poisoning it with their warped aspect of life. You'll be telling me that the Zionists fabricated the Final Solution next.

I find this endless tirade of 'evidence' tiresome because it simply reeks of political posturing. I have seen this in history so many times. Throw enough mud and eventually it sticks. For a recent example look at the previous Conservative administration here. OK, they weren't the pillars of the community they should have been, but the press threw up so much dirt that it stuck, justified or otherwise. And that is exactly my point. This is political mud slinging by people who want to get at Bush, not reasoned argument based on hard evidence. Most of the questions that need answering revolve around departmental complacency and overconfidence in the security/surveillance systems in place at the time. That's about as far as the 'conspiracy' goes. The people concerned fell into a comfort zone and simply didn't give the warnings the credit that, with hindsight, they clearly deserved.

Hatröss
VoivodFan
Member # 7

posted September 09, 2003 19:18     Profile for Hatröss   Email Hatröss     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
its everybodys fault, all of humanity has its flaws in one way or another.

kula, world trade center and pentagon is your backyard, if you like to believe it or not!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted September 09, 2003 20:06     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Wow!

King Kula just got all blown to Hell in that Post!

My apologies for not being such an intellectual as you, Knicker.
It is unfortunate that we cannot see eye to eye on these things, but it doesnt really matter.
You know what i think...and i stand by it.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan