my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Sweden to join "EMU" or not?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Sweden to join "EMU" or not?
VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted September 04, 2003 14:47     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
On september 14.th we (the whole swedeish populatiojn over 18 years) are gonna vote for if we are to join the European Monetary Union or not. The swedish prime minister is claiming we are gonna be a "outside" country who's no other european country will import from if we don't join.
"everything is going to be just heaven if we join". If the people vote to not join; "the hell is waiting for us" Uhhhh. One big happy european family?...
Politicians........who belives a word they say. what about the aspects of democracy? what about the rest of the world? Erope isn't that big!!! ......

Is there any europens out there who already lives in EMU-country who can tell me if there were any changes, good or bad.

cheers!

|  IP: Logged
VoivodFan
Member # 358

posted September 07, 2003 12:08     Profile for 000   Email 000     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by guidon:
When Sweden does join the EMU, expect higher prices for just about everything. I expect the bubble to burst in a few years time anyway.....

Think we came to the same conclusion; the bubble will burst, sooner or later. The "No-side" is, so far, in advantage of the "yes-side" , well on the 15:th we will know if we're in the circus or not.

Cheers!

|  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan