my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » Dangers Of Milk And Dairy Products

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dangers Of Milk And Dairy Products
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 22, 2003 14:00     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Yes... milk is Mother Nature's "perfect food" ...for a calf... until it is weaned.

Everything you know about cow's milk and dairy is probably part of a Dairy industry MYTH.

Cow's milk is an unhealthy fluid from diseased animals that contains a wide range of dangerous and disease-causing substances that have a cumulative negative effect on all who consume it.

MILK'S BASIC CONTENTS

*ALL* cow's milk (regular and 'organic') has 59 active hormones, scores of allergens, fat and cholesterol.

Most cow's milk has measurable quantities of herbicides, pesticides, dioxins (up to 200 times the safe levels), up to 52 powerful antibiotics (perhaps 53, with LS-50), blood, pus, feces, bacteria and viruses. (Cow's milk can have traces of anything the cow ate... including such things as radioactive fallout from nuke testing ... (the 50's strontium-90 problem).

:::

The longer Article is posted here: http://www.rense.com/general26/milk.htm

I urge you Voivodheads to read it.
After all, Dr. Kula cares about each and every one of you.

My advice is to just put BEER on your Cereal instead.

|  IP: Logged
KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted August 22, 2003 14:19     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Read something about this before...Somewhere I have a 200 page article about it but I can't seem to find it. Does make for interesting reading actually.

What I think is this: We have been farming animals for meat and milk for centuries. It may contain many harmful things, but I'd drink a pint of organic milk any day rather than eat any processed food. Processed foods contain too much fat, salt, sugar and chemical additives that do little more than make the 'food' look like it can be eaten, whereas in most cases the raw ingredients are of very low quality and nutritional value. I love milk, yoghurt and cheese and, unless I am medically advised to stop drinking/eating them I won't.

One other thing: Everything food/drink related is bad in excess, even water!

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 22, 2003 15:34     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What? You mean that i cant eat my Microwave Dinners anymore?

What is so funny to me about that Milk Article is that i found it just after consuming a pint of Chocolate Milk!

My tummy no feel so good now.

LyKcantropen
VoivodFan
Member # 162

posted August 22, 2003 15:51     Profile for LyKcantropen   Email LyKcantropen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula:
My tummy no feel so good now.

It's almost certainly psychosomatic.

Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted August 22, 2003 17:36     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Soy has been bery, bery goot to me!
Cthon
Member # 156

posted August 24, 2003 16:09     Profile for Cthon   Email Cthon     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.voivod.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=595 coincidence? i think not.
nia
VoivodFan
Member # 9

posted August 25, 2003 13:02     Profile for nia   Email nia     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I only drink soy milk but I know you guys are all breast obsessed and secretly want to suckle on a cow's teats.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 25, 2003 13:38     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Soy tastes like liquid Chaulk to me.
At least it did years ago.
Wonder if i should try it again.

It comes from the tiny breasts of Soy Beans, right, Nia?
Little Soy Bean Boobs?

h
VoivodFan
Member # 8

posted August 27, 2003 12:48     Profile for h   Email h     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
And on top of all that, you gotta watch out, watch out! There's a humphrey about!
©1972 old english bastards only gag.

Nastibosne
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 793

posted May 06, 2006 23:37     Profile for Nastibosne   Email Nastibosne     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Soy does taste like chaulk and is actually not that good for you. It has carrageenan which is nasty. It has MSG in it. Also they are testing right now to see if they can use the estrogen in soy for menopausal women... hmmm....estrogen? yikes.
anyways, try rice milk. It has more of a neutral taste to it...enjoy

--------------------

nadine lee

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted May 08, 2006 10:57     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Easy solution. Buy a goat. Right Kula? And I'm not joking either.
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 15, 2006 10:40     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Actually Mez...we have 6 Goats. No joke.
The kids have been drinking the healthy Goats milk. Karolina too. Also everyone else in the house.
Everyone but me that is.

I have been sticking to a strict Pivo and Whiskey diet.

Emlyn K Helicopter
VoivodFan
Member # 44

posted May 17, 2006 08:44     Profile for Emlyn K Helicopter   Email Emlyn K Helicopter     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Noitall:
I only drink soy milk but I know you guys are all breast obsessed and secretly want to suckle on a cow's teats.

That make me wonder who discovered cow's milk - and what did he think he was doing?

--------------------

Der der der-der DER! Der der der-der DER! DER!

Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey
VoivodFan
Member # 65

posted May 17, 2006 10:11     Profile for Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey   Email Delightful Little Capuchin Monkey     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn Z Helicopter:

That make me wonder who discovered cow's milk - and what did he think he was doing?

Cow's milk was first enjoyed by a sleepwalking bagpiper. FACT!

Maldororz
VoivodFan
Member # 186

posted May 17, 2006 10:28     Profile for Maldororz   Email Maldororz     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Emlyn Z Helicopter:

You know, I was gonna write exactly the same thing. It's actually a joke by Philipe Gelück, author of "Le Chat", the Belgian cartoon.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted May 17, 2006 19:03     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Can you imagine the look on the cow's face when he/she got under it and started sucking???

Now there's a disturbing mental picture....

--------------------

Hail Santa...

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 18, 2006 14:35     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you Nia for making this thread degenerate into a Cowboobsucking topic.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted May 21, 2006 03:39     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Lighten up dude, it's just a bit of fun

--------------------

Hail Santa...

Tangento
VoivodFan
Member # 117

posted May 21, 2006 21:59     Profile for Tangento   Email Tangento     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula:
Little Soy Bean Boobs?

Oh fuck... good laugh, thinking about...

Yes, it's Ben Stiller demonstrating his 'cat milking technique'.
That fucking kills me everytime.

--------------------

"You have the option to drill additional holes in the label,
causing the record to rotate off the side of the turntable"

-Tom Ellard - Severed Heads

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 22, 2006 13:32     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by KnickerZohnonnof:
Lighten up dude, it's just a bit of fun

Oh! I meant that in a funny way.
I am not upset with Nia at all.

Its ok if she wants to talk about Cow Boobies.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted May 24, 2006 13:00     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Mez. You know that i cant drink any Goats Milk while i am having my Whiskey and Pivo.

There just isnt enough time in my life to drink everything.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan