my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » CIA and DoD Attempted To Plant WMDs

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: CIA and DoD Attempted To Plant WMDs
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 11, 2003 12:41     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CIA and DoD Attempted To Plant WMDs in Iraq — and Failed
July 2, 2003
Pentagon Whistleblower Reveals CIA/DoD Fiascos

According to a stunning report posted by a retired Navy Lt. Commander and 28-year veteran of the Defense Department, the Bush administration's assurance about finding weapons of mass destruction in Iraq was based on a CIA plan to "plant" WMDs inside the country. Nelda Rogers, the Pentagon whistleblower, claims the plan failed when the secret mission was mistakenly taken out by "friendly fire."

[url]http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2003/06/266752.shtml 20.06.2003 [08:07][/url] (Showing 404 error-alphaville81)

A DoD whistleblower details an attempt by a covert US team to plant weapons of mass destruction in Iraq. The team was later killed by friendly fire due to CIA incompetence. In a world exclusive, Al Martin Raw.com has published a news story about a Department of Defense whistleblower who has revealed that a US covert-operations team had planted "Weapons of Mass Destruction" (WMDs) in Iraq, then "lost" them when the team was killed by so-called "friendly fire."

The Pentagon whistleblower, Nelda Rogers, is a 28-year veteran debriefer for the Defense Department. She has become so concerned for her safety that she decided to tell the story about this latest CIA-military fiasco in Iraq. According to Al Martin Raw.com, "Ms. Rogers is number two in the chain of command within this DoD special intelligence office. This is a ten-person debriefing unit within the central debriefing office for the Department of Defense."

The information that is being leaked out is information "obtained while she was in Germany heading up the debriefing of returning service personnel, involved in intelligence work in Iraq for the Department of Defense and/or the Central Intelligence Agency. "According to Ms. Rogers, there was a covert military operation that took place both preceding and during the hostilities in Iraq," reports Al Martin Raw.com, an online subscriber-based news/analysis service which provides "Political, Economic and Financial Intelligence."

Al Martin is a retired Lt. Commander (US Navy), the author of a memoir called "The Conspirators: Secrets of an Iran-Contra Insider, " and he is considered one of America's foremost experts on corporate and government fraud. Ms. Rogers reports that this particular covert operation team was manned by ex-military personnel and that "the unit was paid through the Department of Agriculture in order to hide it, which is also very commonplace."

According to Al Martin Raw.com, "the Ag Department has often been used as a paymaster on behalf of the CIA, DIA, and NSA and others." Accordng to the Al Martin Raw.com story, another aspect of Ms. Rogers' report concerns a covert operation which was to locate the assets of Saddam Hussein and his family, including cash, gold bullion, jewelry and assorted valuable antiquities.

The problem became evident when "the operation in Iraq involved 100 people, all of whom apparently are now dead, having succumbed to so-called `friendly fire.' The scope of this operation included the penetration of the Central Bank of Iraq, other large commercial banks in Baghdad, the Iraqi National Museum and certain presidential palaces where monies and bullion were secreted."

"They identified about $2 billion of cash in US dollars, another $150 million in Euros, in physical banknotes, and about another $100 million in sundry foreign currencies ranging from Yen to British Pounds," reports Al Martin.

"These people died, mostly in the same place in Baghdad, supposedly from a stray cruise missile or a combination of missiles and bombs that went astray," Martin continues. "There were supposedly 76 who died there and the other 24 died through a variety of 'friendly fire,' 'mistaken identity,' and some of them---their whereabouts are simply unknown." Ms. Rogers' story sounds like an updated 21st-Century version of Treasure Island meets Ali Baba and the Bush Cabal Thieves, writes Martin.

"This was a contingent of CIA/ DoD operatives, but it was really the CIA that bungled it," Ms. Rogers said. "They were relying on the CIA's ability to organize an effort to seize these assets and to be able to extract these assets because the CIA claimed it had resources on the ground within the Iraqi army and the Iraqi government who had been paid. That turned out to be completely bogus. As usual."

"CIA people were supposed to be handling it," Martin continues. "They had a special `black (unmarked) aircraft to fly it out. But none of that happened because the regular US Army showed up, stumbled onto it and everyone involved had to scramble.

These new Iraqi "Asset Seizures" go directly to the New US Ruling Junta. The US Viceroy in Iraq Paul Bremer is reportedly drinking Saddam Hussein's $2000 a bottle Napoleon-era brandy, smoking his expensive Davidoff cigars and he has even furnished his Baghdad office with Saddam's Napoleon-era antique furniture.

The Iraq Debacle Du Jour has evidently been extensively documented by the DIA debriefing teams with "extensive tape recordings of interviews with the Iraqi returnees, the covert operatives (as well as their affidavits)." Al Martin Raw.com has dubbed this "Operation Skim Iraq."

|  IP: Logged
Gorf
VoivodFan
Member # 119

posted August 12, 2003 00:47     Profile for Gorf   Email Gorf     Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I heard Bob Novak, of CNN impish thuggery fame, has printed in his latest op-ed column that we will find Iraqi WMD's "in a month."

If first you can't succeed, try, try, again.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 14, 2003 11:08     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Its totally amazing how when present with factual statements by respected persons inside the Government...statements that would stand up and be used as evidence in a Court of Law even...People still choose to believe that its an "Agenda" or "Conspiracy Theory."

So...retired Navy Lt. Commander and 28-year veteran of the Defense Department, Al Martin, is a liar, huh?
So...Nelda Rogers, a 28-year veteran debriefer for the Defense Department, is a liar too, huh?
So...all the countless other sources and statements from people on the inside that have been posted in other threads...are all lies too, huh?

Knicker, Warcorpse, Mezcalhead...and anyone else here concerned...
I think that all these people who are in & out of the Pentagon and the White House...know a little bit more about what is really going on that you good folks do!

What is so funny about all this is...these people can simpily tell the TRUTH of what they are doing...and most Citizens wont believe it!

You guys are no different.
I really expected your reactions to be this way...same as most people.
Complacent and predictable.

It still wont stop me from my small attempts to expose the truth.

P.S...Knicker....Americans have killed far more Iraqi citizens in both wars than Saddam ever did.
Saddam wasnt stupid...if he killed all his people, there would be no Country left to rule over.
The people there were much better under the Baath party than they are now with a Country laid waste by American invasion.

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted August 14, 2003 11:45     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
P.S...Knicker....Americans have killed far more Iraqi citizens in both wars than Saddam ever did.
Saddam wasnt stupid...if he killed all his people, there would be no Country left to rule over.
The people there were much better under the Baath party than they are now with a Country laid waste by American invasion.

Kula, you got to be kidding me! Who in the Pentagon told you that one?

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted August 14, 2003 14:04     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
So THATS whats wrong with me!

My left Filter needs replacing!

That must be why when i walk, i only go in circles.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted August 15, 2003 13:05     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula:
Its totally amazing how when present with factual statements by respected persons inside the Government...statements that would stand up and be used as evidence in a Court of Law even...People still choose to believe that its an "Agenda" or "Conspiracy Theory."

So...retired Navy Lt. Commander and 28-year veteran of the Defense Department, Al Martin, is a liar, huh?
So...Nelda Rogers, a 28-year veteran debriefer for the Defense Department, is a liar too, huh?
So...all the countless other sources and statements from people on the inside that have been posted in other threads...are all lies too, huh?

Knicker, Warcorpse, Mezcalhead...and anyone else here concerned...
I think that all these people who are in & out of the Pentagon and the White House...know a little bit more about what is really going on that you good folks do!

What is so funny about all this is...these people can simpily tell the TRUTH of what they are doing...and most Citizens wont believe it!

And isn't it also fair to say that a good few of these 'whistleblowers' may have agendas of their own? That they may have an axe to grind themselves? In politics this happens all the time, that is why I have little time for it. I can also tell you that in the atmosphere that exists in the UK press at this time, if any of these articles were creditable we would be seeing at least some of them here. Programmes such as Channel 4 news and, to a lesser extent these days, Newsnight, would be having a field day with them, not to mention some of our more independent broadsheets. But I have seen almost nothing. Therefore I believe that a very high percentage of these 'news' articles are little more than political hot air expelled in the hope that some of the mud kicked up by it sticks.

quote:
You guys are no different.
I really expected your reactions to be this way...same as most people.
Complacent and predictable.

It still wont stop me from my small attempts to expose the truth.

Expose the 'truth' as YOU see it because you, like many of the authors of the articles you have posted, do not like Bush! You are seeing things from your side of the divide only!

quote:

This is complete and utter garbage. How on Earth can you make such a crass statement?? Hussein killed well over a million of his own civillian people by gas, weapons, chemicals and torture. This is documented and undisputed fact. If the Allies killed civillians it was certainly not intended. Sadly this is the unfortunate, but inevitable consequence of war; there will be civillian casualties. When Hussein killed civilians it was because he hated them and wanted them gone. Do you not remember what he did to the Kurds???

There is a clear, unambiguous difference behind the mentalities here. The allies want Iraq to eventually govern itself. This will take time but I think they will achieve this aim. Hussein, if left to run the country unchallenged, would have carried on killing his own people, without a shadow of doubt continued his weapons programmes and therefore would have still been a severe, destabilising influence in the region. All of this is not in dispute by anyone except those with political axes to grind. Therefore it appears to me that the vast majority of these so-called news articles are political point scoring attempts by those who want to destabilise the US/UK governments.

The one thing I have to ask the conspiracy theorists here is this:

Did you want to see Saddam Hussein continue to govern Iraq unchallenged?

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan