my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Technocratic Manipulators   » 36 Lies that started the War

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: 36 Lies that started the War
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 22, 2003 12:48     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I dont want to post all that here, because there are so many support Links there.

Have a look and learn the truth...
http://traprockpeace.org/ios030711.html

Bush vs Clinton? (Referring to another thread)
Arent they both liars?
I would gladly take the lesser of the two evils, Clinton.
After all...Clinton didnt lie to get us into a War we cannot win.

See the above Link for a few of the BUSH (and Blair) lies.

|  IP: Logged
K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 22, 2003 14:42     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
1. You forget that it was Old Man Bush that got the UN to impose those stupid sanctions on Iraq.

2. Quoting Blair, is simpily quoting another liar and part of this mess.

3. IF Bush had proven WMD..(key word "If")...
but he didnt because there arent any.
Thus making him like his Father and all Presidents for that matter, a Liar.

4. Liberia. Remember that the U.S. will not help (Invade) any Country where there arent
interests there in the first place.
Take a good look at Liberia. It should be clear what would interest the U.S. there.
Also remember...Every Country we "Help" have to "Pay us back" in one way or another.

5. Clinton finally did do something in the Balkans. He blew up a Yugo Factory.

6. There is nothing in Rwanda that the U.S. wants enough to go "Help" them.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 22, 2003 15:47     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by warcorpse:
its Bush they hate, not the war, not the deaths.

It seems to me that for you, WC, its Clinton you hate. Not the War, not the deaths.
Please correct me if i am wrong.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 22, 2003 15:58     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula:
2. Quoting Blair, is simpily quoting another liar and part of this mess.

Blair isn't lying in my opinion. I don't think I have ever seen any post war Prime Minister so prepared to answer questions and even put his position on the line like this before, and to be so articulate and direct. I firmly believe Blair is fully convinced of the need to resolve the Iraq situation and is acting in good faith.

K
VoivodFan
Member # 6

posted July 23, 2003 12:04     Profile for K   Email K     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Knickerzohnonnof:
Blair isn't lying in my opinion. I don't think I have ever seen any post war Prime Minister so prepared to answer questions and even put his position on the line like this before, and to be so articulate and direct. I firmly believe Blair is fully convinced of the need to resolve the Iraq situation and is acting in good faith.

Well. I believe that you are mislead.
Just like most of the citizens around you.
Thinking with your heart is not a good thing.
Because they have pre-thought the awnsers to many possible questions, still makes them liars.
Because Blair is also as good of an Actor as Bush and Clinton, doesnt mean you should believe them.
Remember...Presidents and Prime Ministers are put in place to be the Acting Spokesperson for Agendas behind the scenes.
Theyre jobs are to talk tough and to SELL to the public.
Why do you think they do "Public Approval Polls" all the time?
Its a guage to let them know how well they are doing theyre job of Acting and Selling.

In this case...They sold you the War, based on lies and false Information.
You bought it...without even thinking twice.

Thats pretty sad.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 23, 2003 12:36     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I disagree totally with your assertion of my 'buying it' without a second thought. This is a subject I have watched with some interest since the Iran/Iraq war. How we, the west gave Iraq the weapons and how they were subsequently used against the Iranians and Iraqi 'dissidents'. We effectively sold him the materials to deal terror in his own back yard. We have helped massively to cause this mess. Shouldn't we be the ones to sort it?

And if Blair is really that worried about his personal rating then he'd have not even done the war because his present rating is -17, the lowest it has ever been. I have a sneaky feeling his steadfast support for the Iraq policy will either cost him his leadership of the Labour party or cost the Labour Govt the next election. Not something I really want to contemplate with IDS waiting in the wings.

KnickerZohnonnof
VoivodFan
Member # 272

posted July 23, 2003 12:54     Profile for KnickerZohnonnof   Email KnickerZohnonnof     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by King Kula:
Well. I believe that you are mislead.
Just like most of the citizens around you.
Thinking with your heart is not a good thing.

Most of the citizens in the UK have been against this war from day one. It only changed when the war started, and even then it only lasted until it was declared that the major offensive was over. You can attribute that to the fact we will always support our troops when they go into action. Now the opposition is as high as it was pre-war. Our press, particularly newspaper coverage here has been massively negative, in some ways I would suggest anti patriotic. As for Germany and France, well, they are the biggest hypocrites on the planet because both nations stood to gain by allowing the inspections to continue. They had multi billion dollar deals with Iraq to extract oil! Russia is similarly tarnished because its military harware was sold to Iraq and the Allied victory was going to cut off that revenue. As for China? Pah, forget that! They have some nerve talking about any issue connected with human rights! The nations that opposed the path through the UN had economic and political agendas that were almost invisible during the lead up to the conflict. Only a very few sources gave any creedence to this, and even then it was a drop in the ocean compared to the miles of coverage given to the 'legitimacy' of what the US/UK were proposing. How unbiased is that?

You can think I am misled and I will disagree. I have never been of the opinion that the action against Iraq was anything other than 12 years late. Saddam should have been dealt with in GW1 and we failed to do that. He was a destabilising influence in the Middle East and his obsession with obtaining all kinds of armoury; chemical, biological and nuclear was scary to say the least. The WMD issue was not a part of my consideration into whether we should go into Iraq. He had to be removed, end of chat. This has nothing to do with the heart. This is cold logic, nothing else.

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan