my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Astronomy Domine   » Ozzfest 2006

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ozzfest 2006
Philmeister66
Junior VoivodFan
Member # 822

posted August 11, 2006 13:29     Profile for Philmeister66   Email Philmeister66     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Heads up people everywhere anywhere out there
Ozzfest 2006 has come and gone in the Washington DC area and I was standing about 5 rows back from the second stage when Ozzy came on. (the closest I ever saw Ozzy in my life) It was an experience I will relive in my mind for the rest of my life let me tell you people. If anyone else here says.....Ozzy, hahaha he is burned out, slow, not really with it any more. Let me correct you by saying a quote from another favorite group of mine The Mighty Priest....."You got another thing coming."
Ozzy came on the stage at 4pm and did mostly his solo work with an occasional Black Sabbath song thrown in for good measure.
Overall he delivered the goods if you follow my "symptom of the universe". Good show people and for those who missed it this year I pray for you all, peace out. And may Voivod grace the stage at one of the next Ozzfests in the coming years. I saw Ozzy for the first time in 1983 at the old Capital Centre with Motley Crue as the opening band and have been a die hard fan ever since. Again I tell you no lies....
Your seldom seen but always around member and friend of Hatross since 1983 as well.

--------------------

Philmeister66

|  IP: Logged
Filth Hound
VoivodFan
Member # 811

posted August 11, 2006 13:53     Profile for Filth Hound   Email Filth Hound     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
what a waste of money.

and man do they have a real shit bunch of bands this years.

|  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan