my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Astronomy Domine   » Ephel Duath- UK Tour

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ephel Duath- UK Tour
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted September 30, 2005 09:13     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I'm sure most of you have been wondering what's been going on with this marvelous band..well, here you go:

Hello everybody, we're back again and with a lot of good news.
Pain necessary to know will be released in Europe and also in the States on the 17th of October on ELITIST/EARACHE Records.
Around the end of October we will leave for our UK headliner tour.

These are the dates, some are still be confirmed:

oct 28 London Underworld (tbc)
oct 29 Birmingham Barfly (tbc)
oct 30 Southampton Joiners
oct 31 Cardiff Barfly
nov 2 Edinburgh Subway
nov 3 Coventry Jailhouse
nov 4 Hull University
nov 5 Sheffield Corporation

The drummer who will join us on tour is the twentysix years old Andrea Rabuini, ex Infernal Poetry.

Stay tuned for other news,
Davide Tiso

|  IP: Logged
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted October 04, 2005 23:13     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Italian jazz-metal combo EPHEL DUATH have been forced to cancel their previously announced U.K. headlining tour "due to organizational problems." In the meantime, the band are arranging a few dates in Italy to test out their new material.

EPHEL DUATH's new album, "Pain Necessary to Know", is scheduled for release on October 17 via Elitist/Earache Records. The follow-up to "The Painter's Palette" was recorded at Studio 73 in Ravenna, Italy with producer Paso.

Man, sorry UK fans..I know this news has got to be crushing for you. (Don't cry Lync )

|  IP: Logged

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan