my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Thrashing Rage   » New Death Angel

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Death Angel
Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted July 04, 2010 18:09     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh boy oh boy:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7NevjxXguA&feature=player_embedded

|  IP: Logged
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted July 05, 2010 18:47     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Listening now. Sounds decent, definitely! Last time I saw them the bassist had almost no hair so I took him for somebody else at first when I saw this

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted July 10, 2010 03:04     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Don't get me wrong... I like Death Angel, I've saw them, they're the kind of band that gives everything in stage... but I think they're a little overrated

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted October 09, 2010 15:44     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Listen the album a couple of times this week and think it's a great album. I always likes Death Angel and think this one fits in the collection.

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted December 24, 2010 16:23     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I finally got my hands on Relentless Retribution and I have to say it sounds great. The new rhythm section is good, the bassist especially caught my attention this time. Cavestany seems to have found that old DA vibe again, the riffs are more interesting and varied than on the other post-reunion records (which I still like). Check this one out if you like the old DA!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan