my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Thrashing Rage   » Agent Steel: CYRIIS is back!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Agent Steel: CYRIIS is back!
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 16, 2010 10:05     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, the headline says it all...judging by the band's blog, John's surname is nowadays spelled with capital letters only
http://www.myspace.com/agentsteel

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

|  IP: Logged
Mächina
VoivodFan
Member # 1095

posted May 23, 2010 16:56     Profile for Mächina   Email Mächina     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A.S. y so great! but I like most and I miss the old stuff of these guys, the recent albums are more inclined to progressive music but the voice of Bruce Hall is not very well exploited, except only when he used to sing the old songs live.
But now this could mean an historical resurrection! CYRIIS is synonimous for the best era of Agent Steel.

--------------------

Turn on the machine!!!

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted May 28, 2010 19:41     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I liked Bruce's performance a lot when I saw AS last year...he's better live than on the albums in my opinion, more energetic. Haven't witnessed Cyriis live yet, but judging by the classic records it should be awesome if he can still pull off those high screams of his. Hope he's staying a bit longer this time, but I'm not very optimistic given their soap opera past.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan