my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Thrashing Rage   » D.Pepa leaves Death Angel

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: D.Pepa leaves Death Angel
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 05, 2008 17:02     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Check this out...
http://www.bnrmetal.com/v2/bandpage.php?ID=DeAn

There's only a mention of him leaving, nothing more. The DA site has been unaccessible for months now. At least from here...does anybody have info on the band's current situation? I'd absolutely hate to see them come to a halt.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

|  IP: Logged
Slugaloo
VoivodFan
Member # 344

posted November 05, 2008 17:25     Profile for Slugaloo   Email Slugaloo     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Pepa le pew, that stinks!

--------------------

theres only so many double kick drum'd songs with singers shouting the F word you can take before it becomes extremely dull.

DBC
VoivodFan
Member # 350

posted November 06, 2008 05:57     Profile for DBC   Email DBC     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just checked, is online and accessible.

DP maybe leaving hmmmm that sucks!

--------------------

Travel now, journey infinitely

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted November 06, 2008 08:39     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oh man, I can't make a proper sentence anymore. I meant to say that the "fans zone" aka the forum has been inaccessible for months. I can see the topics but when I click on one of them I get this shite:

103 An Error Has Occured!: Unable to open 1187070344.data

...but if you guys can read the forum, there must be something wrong with either my net settings or ISP. Or something.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted November 11, 2008 07:01     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I read on BBM that they're looking for a replacement......so that's some good news.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted November 15, 2008 10:24     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
it sucks Den is leaving his family, but it'll be interesting to see what he ends up doing. his Big Shrimp project that he released years ago was definitley more punk edged than what DA does, but nothing that made me wanna play it a lot. I wish him all the best and can understand him wanting to explore different avenues of music. Den has great stage presence and really fit in (for obvious reasons) with the band and made great contributions musically and vocally. He'll be a tough one to replace.

I've seen other sites suggest Newsted which could be interesting for all paries. What other bassists would be available that could mesh with the Death Angel gods?

Slugz, I think you should send them a demos. Then you could head to Europe with them on the Death Angel / Armored Saint tour!!!

I'm just happy this didn't mean the end for DA. I am surprise Den just didn't do what a lot of other musicians are doing these days that need to express themselves in other ways, and just release solo albums or side projects but stay with your main band that makes you earn a living as a musician.

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan