my profile | register | search | faq | forum home
  next oldest topic   next newest topic
»  VoivodFan   » Thrashing Rage   » The new Death Angel out soon!

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The new Death Angel out soon!
Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted December 18, 2007 03:20     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
From the Death Angel website:

quote:

12/17/07

Our new recording is done! Killing Season was mixed at Studio 606 by Nick Raskulinecz and mastered at Bernie Grundman Mastering by none other than Brian "Big Bass" Gardner. It is slated for release on February 26 in the US and February 29 in the rest of the world. Leap year 2008!

Here is the track listing:
Lord of Hate
Sonic Beatdown
Dethroned
Carnival Justice
Buried Alive
Soulless
The Noose
When Worlds Collide
God vs God
Steal the Crown
Resurrection Machine

Haven't heard a single track yet but I'm already drooling to get this. Been a big fan since their early days.

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

|  IP: Logged
Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted December 18, 2007 11:58     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Great news !

I wonder if they'll stay together long enough to tour again.

(Hello V-man )

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted December 23, 2007 03:37     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hey Luna I thought they came back 'for good' so to speak, not only to record a couple of new albums in hopes of making a few bucks. At least they have a contract for four or five albums...have you heard contrary news? Hope not, I'd hate to see them disband again especially after seeing them deliver a fantastic live set on the "Art of Dying" tour!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

Mezcalhead
VoivodFan
Member # 26

posted January 09, 2008 09:24     Profile for Mezcalhead   Email Mezcalhead     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
http://www.myspace.com/deathangel

New song up. This is gonna be one hell of a good album.

Who would like to go to this show:

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted January 16, 2008 20:35     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Y'all know I'm totally psyched for the new DA album. Testament (classic lineup)is also in the studio... the 2 of them would make for a great double headliner tour.
New Death Angel and new Testament albums... my year is already made!!!!

--------------------

yawn

Nuclear Vampire
VoivodFan
Member # 20

posted February 15, 2008 14:46     Profile for Nuclear Vampire   Email Nuclear Vampire     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
The entire new record is streming at their myspace site now. Holy crap is it ever good! This is a band that never disappoints.
schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 17, 2008 19:54     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I was trying to record the album as it streamed, just so I could git my DA fix before my cd and t-shirt arrive, but it crapped out after a few songs and I gave up. Maybe I'll give it another go tomorrow.
DEATH ANGEL, The ORGANIZATION, and SWARM are all amazing. Rob's acoustic cd is pretty cool and laid back also.

--------------------

yawn

Luna
VoivodFan
Member # 389

posted February 18, 2008 10:38     Profile for Luna   Email Luna     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Cool news...must go check out their page now.

--------------------

What the fuck is wrong with drinking tea?

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted February 18, 2008 19:10     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
streamed it - recorded it - burned it - played it - LOVE IT

--------------------

yawn

Väinämöinen
VoivodFan
Member # 27

posted March 07, 2008 18:08     Profile for Väinämöinen   Email Väinämöinen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
It's finally in the shops, I'm getting it tomorrow. Somehow the new DA albums always get me more excited than I thought they would. It's like I was 16 again, hehehe!

--------------------

Tomorrow is the fear
Tomorrow disappears
Tomorrow is the fear
We are connected...

schroeder
VoivodFan
Member # 5

posted March 07, 2008 22:04     Profile for schroeder   Email schroeder     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
A buddy of mine told me today that JAXX in Virginia has Death Angel lined up for May 8th!!! With the price of gas and venues so far away from me, saving $$$ for my new tattoo, saving $$$ for new release albums, this might be the only show I hit this year.

I had to back out of seeing Thrice / Circa Survive / Pelican and also backed out of Dream Theater / Opeth / 3... but DEATH ANGEL is one band I'm not going to miss this time.

I hope Jaxx's info is correct. There's no tour info for the states on DA's myspace or official site.

THRASHERS ! ! !

--------------------

yawn

All times are ET  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | VoivodFan